Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Enterbays site:

* Product Code:RM-1012
* Product:GODFATHER- DON VITO CORLEONE
* Release Date:2009-06
* Edition:Premium Collector's Edition
* Product Status:COMING SOON
* MSRP:$170 USD

Wow! That work in progress looks amazing! I think the fact that both HT and EB are working on the same character at around the same time is creating a bit of healthy competition. It's caused EB to adjust their prices ($170 vs. $300 for the Bruce Lee figures) and forced HT to step up their innovation (adjustable eyes in the upcoming Joker)--good things for us collectors.

Wow! That work in progress looks amazing! I think the fact that both HT and EB are working on the same character at around the same time is creating a bit of healthy competition. It's caused EB to adjust their prices ($170 vs. $300 for the Bruce Lee figures) and forced HT to step up their innovation (adjustable eyes in the upcoming Joker)--good things for us collectors.

actually, EB's prices have been fairly competive. Their new figures, jack bauer, palmer, mr bean are all $150, jay chou is $135, even the latest bruce lee as kato is $190.

I think their first bruce lee's $300 price tag (though it did came with a dio) gave the fans wrong impression on EB's newer products.

The $300 Bruce Lee figures usually include a diorama. The regular figures without dioramas are usually around the $200 range.

$170 tells me that The Don will come in the usual Enterbay packaging but not the "Playstation 3 Fist of Fury" box of the last Bruce figure.

128763410444676241.jpg

Would definitely like to see comparaison pics of the 2 figures together....Personnally I think Enterbay will be my favorite.

Would definitely like to see comparaison pics of the 2 figures together....Personnally I think Enterbay will be my favorite.

I always said the Enterbay looked better and that was with their original serving. The new serving looks more realistic than the HT version. Not a heck of a lot more though.

Is this selling through Previews?

The hair isn't removable like Bruce Lee. How the eyes will rotate, if there is no access?

The hair isn't removable like Bruce Lee. How the eyes will rotate, if there is no access?

not sure these eyes will move dude. they'll be stationary (stationery?). which is just fine by me. the only reason the brando might look so far to either side is if there was a chicken wing or something in his periphery.

not sure these eyes will move dude. they'll be stationary (stationery?). which is just fine by me. the only reason the brando might look so far to either side is if there was a chicken wing or something in his periphery.
Yes, you are right. There is no mention of the eyes.
I am thinking in making a pre-order in these days, before the price goes up.

Back