Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a lot of arguing among people coming very very soon.

Regardless, I'm going to sue Enterbay for the injury caused by my jaw hitting the floor. Amazing.

Wow! EB's looks really nice do far. After getting Bean I'm really going to be watching this one.

Although, so far, I don't see how it's any better than HT's version like some do.

Really want to see the whole thing together, but it does look most excellent!

I told you guys!!

All pics that are released from Enterbay will be production pics, so what you see is what you get!!

Never one second doubted Enterbay, they always have my loyalty. . . . .:D

i'm getting more wow factor from these initial EB pics than i did with the HT ones. not sure why. but i hope these are production pics from EB.

Any word on the goodies that are coming with this? Looking at some of the setups that comes with the Lee figures kinda makes me wonder what they'll do for Vito.

maybe a sculpted partial office corner? i still think the GOD bruce had the best diaorama setup. if vito came with a similar background to the HT one, but shallow sculpted that would be cool. but even without, this thing is beautiful. now where are the pics of the cat???

The only thing I don't like about Enterbay is the neck isn't sculpted as one piece with head. But could hide it in behind the collar.

I don't see any change in the sculpt???? What has changed??

attachment.php

from EB's blog

每一個量產頭雕都要通過二十多道工藝程序才能完成,圖片裡的塗裝工序是大概完成了百分之七十時所拍下的,头发的颜色层次还没完成。

最後還要通過我們ENTERBAY自家研發的”Multi-Layer Painting(MLP)”技術和植入我們第二代玻璃眼珠才能達到我們MASTERPIECE的標準效果。

Translation:

Each head goes thru 20+ levels of paint application, the head you see in the photo is about 70% completion. The hair is not done yet.

Then the head will go thru EB's Multi-Layer Painting (mlp) and install the 2nd generation glass eyes to reach the masterpiece standard.

Very interested in this bit-

from EB's blog
2nd generation glass eyes to reach the masterpiece standard.

The only things letting Mr Bean down were his eye's, this sound like they will be more like (or hopefully better than) Jack Bauer’s.
That head sculpt and paint app (even though unfinished) look better each time I look at them, I just hope the RM1 poses OK with a fat-suit or remodelling, especially in the chair.

yeah, I am interested in that too. Jack's eyes are already fantastic looking IMHO, they just put so much more realism to a figure (compare to the ones that doesn't have them)

I am looking forward to see if EB's 2nd generation eyes will top their first.

I just hope the RM1 poses OK with a fat-suit or remodelling, especially in the chair.
You're falling behind the times wookster. The EB Godfather comes with it's own body.

"So very soon you will witness the Enterbay Godfather stepping up to a whole new level, with new improved head sculpt, advance paint application, improvement to the Godfather chair, exclusive tailoring, new FS200 figure stand and the exclusive RM-2 Body especially designed and developed for this edition to enhance the perfect proportion of “The Godfather”.

You're falling behind the times wookster. The EB Godfather comes with it's own body.

"So very soon you will witness the Enterbay Godfather stepping up to a whole new level, with new improved head sculpt, advance paint application, improvement to the Godfather chair, exclusive tailoring, new FS200 figure stand and the exclusive RM-2 Body especially designed and developed for this edition to enhance the perfect proportion of “The Godfather”.

I thought I was having a senior moment, I remembered reading about a newly developed body but couldn't remember where, hence why I used the 'remodelled' comment... I take it there are no pics yet, shoulders and hips are by biggest concern!

Only senior moments? When I have a moment of clarity I call it a junior moment. Not to be confused with movement. Opps. :eek:

Back