Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that now,goes for you in US only,i still have to pay 80$ shipping if i had bought from him.

Ah, didn't realize you were in Norway until just now. Also, downside is they seller won't be getting these until April 17th, so there is a bit of a wait. But if I can save some money I don't mind waiting.

If you're in the US, I'd say go with the eBay seller... haven't seen a cheaper price for this anywhere else.

Yep, some will include a BL 2.5 so you can essentially get 2 figures in one. The seller I got mine from had the FoF set for $300 shipped and I bought a body off them for an extra $40 or so.

Yep, some will include a BL 2.5 so you can essentially get 2 figures in one. The seller I got mine from had the FoF set for $300 shipped and I bought a body off them for an extra $40 or so.

Good deal.:D I'll look for the same, because I actually found a seller with a good price and I'm going to snag one and I'll see if I can add a body to it.

I keep looking at this thread and think I'm gonna break down and get him because I really want a Bruce Lee figure in the kung fu clothes. I don't care too much for the white suit so I think I'll wait for BL3.5 to come out before getting a second body to display.

The next BL is supposed to be Kato, so I don't know if we're going to have another Kung Fu clad Bruce.

I keep looking at this thread and think I'm gonna break down and get him because I really want a Bruce Lee figure in the kung fu clothes. I don't care too much for the white suit so I think I'll wait for BL3.5 to come out before getting a second body to display.

My thoughts exactly...i want everything in that set except for the white suit and shoes.

The next BL is supposed to be Kato, so I don't know if we're going to have another Kung Fu clad Bruce.

I wonder if Kato will sell any good,if it is limited to 5000 like Fist of Fury it will be available for a LONG time.

I wonder if Kato will sell any good,if it is limited to 5000 like Fist of Fury it will be available for a LONG time.

Well, the one good thing is that EB is successful enough now that they can produce 5000. When they were a small burgeoning company, it's become hard to get some of their smaller ES items from earlier.

That's the only movie version they haven't made yet. Isn't it?

Yes thats the remaining Lee,but Enterbay said they will make a variant of Enter The Dragon,which i assume is the scars one.And Enterbay have teased us from the very start with a Battle Damaged Game of Death so we`ll see if that will be made eventually.

i can't wait for the day we see a big boss version with ripped vest and ice block diaorama. that'll be the completing piece for me.

Mine too,thats the one i was waiting for all along,its my favoure Lee movie of them all.

Am I the only one here who actually liked the white suit from the FOF set?

I can still get the ETD B version (or A ver) and trade it one for one with the FOF set (w/o having to add any cash) if anyones interested.

Am I the only one here who actually liked the white suit from the FOF set?

I can still get the ETD B version (or A ver) and trade it one for one with the FOF set (w/o having to add any cash) if anyones interested.

I like the white suit too. I want to buy the FOF set, because of all the good stuff it comes with and how good it looks. When I get FOF set, it will be my first EB Bruce Lee figure and second EB figure after Jack Bauer.

Back