Enterbay - Dennis Rodman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late to the game. Is this the same figure on sale at Enterbay currently or pre order on BBTS and ClarksToys? Has there been a v1 and/or v2?

You'll have to be clearer:
BigBadToyStore.com Search

There are 2 Rodman products at the moment.
This thread is about the Enterbay NBA Rodman (comes with a red and a white jersey)
The other one up for pre-order is the Storm Collectibles Dennis Rodman which is a fashion/casual figure and that has a separate thread.

You'll have to be clearer:
BigBadToyStore.com Search

There are 2 Rodman products at the moment.
This thread is about the Enterbay NBA Rodman (comes with a red and a white jersey)
The other one up for pre-order is the Storm Collectibles Dennis Rodman which is a fashion/casual figure and that has a separate thread.

I was asking about the Enterbay Rodman. I took 2 yrs away from the 1/6 scale hobby. I thought I saw it two years ago in HK Enterbay store, with Kobe and Jordan. To see it's still on pre-order I thought it might be a 2.0 version like Kobe. I did a little more reading/googling and it looks like it's available in Asia.

Where's the best place to pre-order in the US?

I was asking about the Enterbay Rodman. I took 2 yrs away from the 1/6 scale hobby. I thought I saw it two years ago in HK Enterbay store, with Kobe and Jordan. To see it's still on pre-order I thought it might be a 2.0 version like Kobe. I did a little more reading/googling and it looks like it's available in Asia.

Where's the best place to pre-order in the US?

No prob, it is the same figure, there is no 2.0 for Rodman.
I don't know why BBTS still has it on Pre-order, maybe the first batch sold out.
It is freely available at other sites (I'm in Australia, couldn't tell you which one is best in the US)
Its also in stock directly on Enterbay's Online store.

If anyone is looking for a figure with no extras I have one for sale. Check the marketplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of these collectables are for display until money is needed purposes! Lol I've had to put some stuff up for sale to get some work done on our cars. Hopefully I can add him back in the future.

All of these collectables are for display until money is needed purposes! Lol I've had to put some stuff up for sale to get some work done on our cars. Hopefully I can add him back in the future.

Bummer, hope everything works out !

I should put a sticker on my detolf's that says break glass in case of emergency haha

Made a Spurs outfit for Rodman:
15688301953_9b645a3a3a_c.jpg

Is Enterbay continuing with the NBA series? Anyone know of a list of "what is to come?"

They need to continue it at least long enough to give me my Scottie Pippen! Lol

I definitely want most of the 1992 Men's Olympic Team (then hopefully the jerseys to put them all in) but I want a few modern ones too. I'm chomping at the bit for a Steph Curry and/or Klay Thompson.

thanks man, I getting addicted to this Enterbay. I am currently hunting a good price kobe. just to so Jordan can play with someone.

Back