ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done man.

That's insane to see what we have to do after paying such a big price for that T-800.

Enterbay :(

Perfect.

I checked my BD figure and he has the same articulation as clean version... but he doesn´t have to hold a shootgun, hahahah.

Jeff also was lucky:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oh-ZeRZzPo[/ame]

I think these are the best options:

1- Don´t move the arm. :dunno
2- Don´t tighten to much the screw inside the hole.
3- Glue the screw to the hole of the arm to avoit the screw rotate inside the hole.

Why would I tighten the screw to begin with? :confused:

Really don't like the third option as it involves gluing parts.

Your right arm support the shootgun weight without problems?.

I have the same problem on both arms.

So the weight of the shotgun is what causes this weak joint to break because it can't handle how heavy the shot gun is?

Perfect.

I checked my BD figure and he has the same articulation as clean version... but he doesn´t have to hold a shootgun, hahahah.

Jeff also was lucky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oh-ZeRZzPo

How do you mean he was lucky?

Why would I tighten the screw to begin with? :confused:

That´s what i did and later the articulation broke.

I don´t recomend tighten the screws. I prefer the figure can´t hold the shootgun than doesn´t have one arm.

Really don't like the third option as it involves gluing parts.

Yeah, i was only searching for a solution.

So the weight of the shotgun is what causes this weak joint to break because it can't handle how heavy the shot gun is?

Not, is not the weight of the shotgun.

The problem is with the articulation that can´t hold the shotgun with the arm up.

How do you mean he was lucky?

Because it looks the articulation is OK.

----------------------------

I taked a few pictures of the fix i did on my figure:

10554383675_884be906b4_z.jpg

10554628733_8b1e8f3d19_z.jpg

10554394325_10d2ef53e6_z.jpg

10554386756_8d59699493_z.jpg

This is the normal screw:

10554414324_3f9b50dd93_c.jpg

Before and After:

wejd.jpg

That´s what i did and later the articulation broke.

I don´t recomend tighten the screws. I prefer the figure can´t hold the shootgun than doesn´t have one arm.

Yeah makes sense.

Yeah, i was only searching for a solution.

Oh ok gotcha

Not, is not the weight of the shotgun.

The problem is with the articulation that can´t hold the shotgun with the arm up.

Yeah but I thought because of that the weight of the shot gun would contribute to breaking the fragile arm. Like you said the BD one should be fine since it doesn't have to hold up the shot gun.

Because it looks the articulation is OK.

Maybe for now, but only time will tell, I mean took several months for mr flibble's one to break.

----------------------------

I taked a few pictures of the fix i did on my figure:

10554383675_884be906b4_z.jpg

10554628733_8b1e8f3d19_z.jpg

10554394325_10d2ef53e6_z.jpg

10554386756_8d59699493_z.jpg

This is the normal screw:

10554414324_3f9b50dd93_c.jpg

Before and After:

wejd.jpg

Hmm interesting but if I have to do these type of mods I would rather not buy this.

Hmm interesting but if I have to do these type of mods I would rather not buy this.

It´s not a mod, it´s only if the tinny plastic of the arm it´s broken.

It was a solution for my figure but i don´t know if it will help for the other user that posted pictures.

It´s not a mod, it´s only if the tinny plastic of the arm it´s broken.

It was a solution for my figure but i don´t know if it will help for the other user that posted pictures.

:goodpost:

Yeah your right its not a mod but I mean if the problem is that bad and you have to fix a broken part by gluing than I would rather not buy the figure to begin with. However, you are right it is a good solution for those who already have this, but like you said might not work for everyone.

Yeah, these last two pages cemented it for me. I'm definitely going to try and sell mine now. Atleast get back what I paid, plus shipping.

My arm/shoulder hasn't broken. After hearing about the weight of the shotgun since day one, I barely posed the damn thing. So I didn't really get to enjoy it at all.

Yeah, these last two pages cemented it for me. I'm definitely going to try and sell mine now. Atleast get back what I paid, plus shipping.

My arm/shoulder hasn't broken. After hearing about the weight of the shotgun since day one, I barely posed the damn thing. So I didn't really get to enjoy it at all.

So you figure it's better to sell it now while it is fine in case it breaks later on and you can't sell it?

So you figure it's better to sell it now while it is fine in case it breaks later on and you can't sell it?

Yeah. Sell it while it's fine/mint pretty much.

I went back and forth on it for a while and the hype ended up getting me. After I got it, I pretty much felt regret from day one. Not that it's bad, it's just high-end 1/4 collecting ain't for me. I almost pulled the trigger on the 1/4 BD T-800 version for that fantastic headsculpt alone.

Yeah. Sell it while it's fine/mint pretty much.

I went back and forth on it for a while and the hype ended up getting me. After I got it, I pretty much felt regret from day one. Not that it's bad, it's just high-end 1/4 collecting ain't for me.

Smart move. ;)

I almost pulled the trigger on the 1/4 BD T-800 version for that fantastic headsculpt alone.

Oh join the club but the proportions of the figure like head looks too big and shoulders look slouched prevented me from pulling the trigger. Nevertheless, that head sculpt still tempts me till this day.

Smart move. ;)

Oh join the club but the proportions of the figure like head looks too big and shoulders look slouched prevented me from pulling the trigger. Nevertheless, that head sculpt still tempts me till this day.

+1. For those reasons on the big head and hung shoulders, i never considered getting the EnterBay BD T-800. Instead I got thr DX13 on PO.

The bd doesn't hold the shotgun that's correct.

But it holds the M79 grenade launcher which is just as heavy!!

The metal accessories have always been a worry for me with both my clean and bd enterbay terminators. They're nice but I'd prefer plastic. Just for the strain on the joint issue.

I never really pose any of my figures too drastically. 1:4 or 1:6. Just for the fear of breakage. Especially in figures like Batman and spiderman where the body is under a suit. It's a minor point of the hobby but it's a must for me. Too expensive to break.

I'm gonna try and sell mine now, still should get abit back even with the broken arm! I'm glad I've managed to bring this problem back to the surface again lol

While it's pretty disappointing...this is also the only 2 cases I've seen where an Enterbay figure has broken at the joint. Haven't heard of this problem before. Still, it has put me off. I was already hesitant to buy anything from Enterbay due to their crappy QC, but now I'm really put off. Too bad I've just bought the BD T800. Wouldn't have bought if I knew their product was this poor.

Back