ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I wouldn't worry about that. At all. If HT's makes one, they make one. If they don't, they don't. You don't want to wait 2-3 years hoping they make one, do you?

If you can get this at a good price, get it and enjoy it :clap

Very good point!

I have the Camo Tumbler. No doubt it is an impressive piece to have and to display. But if I had to choose between the Tumbler and Batman, no question I'd chose this big bo.. er.. man. Simply put, he's got a distinct shelf presence, smaller footprint vs the Tumbler, you can play with him, and he would look killer with your QS001.

Just my $0.02.

I take those 2 cents with great value. Thanks, mate! Just curious, do you have your Tumbler in a display case and if so, what did you use?

I take those 2 cents with great value. Thanks, mate! Just curious, do you have your Tumbler in a display case and if so, what did you use?

Yep. My pics are in the Camo Tumbler thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5787365&postcount=489

It's a modified Granas coffee table from Ikea. You can probably find it used for cheap (~$20-$60) on Craigslist or Kijiji.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91065

I could be wrong, but I could see the EB Batman shooting up in price once the market dries up like the EB Joker. The EB suit is a lot more iconic than the Camo Tumbler. I just get more satisfaction looking at the EB Batman. Just make sure you inspect or at least grill the seller about its condition before you pull the trigger.

$325 is a killer price for the Tumbler though. :lol

where are you guys seeing this for 300
cheapest I have seen in bbts for 379)17 left)

I own two of these bad boys and two HT exs. I love having both versions displayed mssked and unmasked. I just need a 1/4 Tumbler or Batpod and ill be happy...yea...i want 1/4 Tumbler!

Does anyone here have this Batman AND the Hot Toys 1/4 Batman? If so, how do you enjoy them both? I'm getting my Hot Toys 1/4 today, and since I already have and love the Enterbay 1/4, I'm having regrets about the Hot Toys version--almost like it might be like Batman overload for one curio.

And it might be the photos, but the Hot Toys one seems to have extra wide shoulders and sort of a small head, no? What do you guys think in comparing the two?

Personally, the Hot Toys version is slightly overrated. I have tiny nitpick issues, but its still a great figure. Out the box the EB wins. As a whole package, HT wins.

Last edited:
Does anyone here have this Batman AND the Hot Toys 1/4 Batman? If so, how do you enjoy them both? I'm getting my Hot Toys 1/4 today, and since I already have and love the Enterbay 1/4, I'm having regrets about the Hot Toys version--almost like it might be like Batman overload for one curio.

And it might be the photos, but the Hot Toys one seems to have extra wide shoulders and sort of a small head, no? What do you guys think in comparing the two?

ive seen multiple quotes in the ht 1/4 thread saying the eb is still the better of the two

I got both and i have to say they are sooo different that we can't really compare. Depend which suite / movie you prefer.

EB is more iconic (my opinion) and for me, he's more impressive than the HT version which is really good too but in another way. I put the HT like the HK scene where BW has his cowl on the hand and the sticky gun in the other one. So, you can have two perfect representation of the Nolan's trilogy ! That's why i got both :)

Hope you see what I mean.

Thanks guys. You all make sense.

One thing I like about the HT's is that it does seem more functional. I like the Enterbay one a ton, but it's limited. You can't pose his body, and certainly can't pose his neck to look up and down, etc. So in that sense, the HT 1/4 is great due to it's additional options/flexibility.

Thanks guys. You all make sense.

One thing I like about the HT's is that it does seem more functional. I like the Enterbay one a ton, but it's limited. You can't pose his body, and certainly can't pose his neck to look up and down, etc. So in that sense, the HT 1/4 is great due to it's additional options/flexibility.

Exactly.

I like to say that the HT is more for an action pose instead of the EB which is more for a museum pose.

Both figures have their strengths and weaknesses, I think it really comes down to which suit you prefer. The one common thing between both is that you really need a Lance custom cape...both stock capes are el suckorino IMHO.:lecture

^ I wish they did, too! It looks way better.

Anyway, I would not trade my EB Batman for HT's QS. And between EB's and my DX12, I don't feel any need for it.

Some pics of mine:

^ I wish they did, too! It looks way better.

Anyway, I would not trade my EB Batman for HT's QS. And between EB's and my DX12, I don't feel any need for it.

Some pics of mine:

Great ****s man, they really look real like promo shots. I think the quality of this is better then QS001 and more lifelike. EB really nailed the likeness I think the Wayne sculpt is better here too.

Back