ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen a couple of these going for reasonable prices on eBay recently and passed them up waiting on the HT version. Really hope it can live up to how good this one looks or I'll regret not nabbing one while I could.

Seen a couple of these going for reasonable prices on eBay recently and passed them up waiting on the HT version. Really hope it can live up to how good this one looks or I'll regret not nabbing one while I could.

No need to worry, I'm sure the prices and stocks would keep (or maybe even go lower a tad), once the HT version comes out whether it ends up looking better -sculpt-wise or not. Some collectors have brand loyalty and would definitely rather have the HT regardless so I don't see the EB version being hard to acquire in the near future :)

No need to worry, I'm sure the prices and stocks would keep (or maybe even go lower a tad), once the HT version comes out whether it ends up looking better -sculpt-wise or not. Some collectors have brand loyalty and would definitely rather have the HT regardless so I don't see the EB version being hard to acquire in the near future :)

Hope so! I plan to display this pretty much as a statue anyway so how it looks will be more important than anything else. It will have to go some to top this EB version. Being HT I've already resigned myself to needing a custom cape :lol doesn't look like he can cloak himself in the prototype pics.

Hope so! I plan to display this pretty much as a statue anyway so how it looks will be more important than anything else. It will have to go some to top this EB version. Being HT I've already resigned myself to needing a custom cape :lol doesn't look like he can cloak himself in the prototype pics.

I can see the HT version giving off this higher-quality feel for sure (their TDKR Batman's released not too far after EB's Begins but the quality of the accessories alone on the HT like the bombs and the utility belt and its trinkets scream high-end), but the over-all look we're yet to see though I doubt it would make me sell my EB version. The cowl and the faceplates particularly the neutral and "mouthbreathing" looks are creepy accurate, it never fails to amaze me like the first time I had it on my display nearly 6 years ago.

I also love EB's material of choice on both the cape and the suit. The cape is soft and drapes nicely. If I recall correctly some collectors even bought a spare EB cape to use it on their QS001. The suit is made of silicone rubber similar to those cellphone jackets that became the norm years before the now-popular gadget armors. It's silky smooth and easy to clean (and it hardly gets too dusty, like dust rolls off of it), has this nice matte finish, and is very resilient and durable.

The body's plastic quality could have been way better (another department where HT's would surely be better), but it displays great even in a museum pose.

I’m in NY and selling my 1/4 Enterbay Batman just pm me if interested. Very low price too! Eventually he’ll be heading to Evilbay.

310A8374-7C14-4692-BCE8-9E68C12ADF0D.jpg

That looks great Jaxon. Do you think this will fit the HT Begins figure when it releases? Will you be doing a non wired version to?

For this figure the drape cape works best, that's the iconic pose I think of when I picture the Begins suit. The HT prototype cape doesn't look great.

Love that last pic, great shot! I wish I knew then what I know now and picked this guy up rather than the QS009. Oh whale.

Love that last pic, great shot! I wish I knew then what I know now and picked this guy up rather than the QS009. Oh whale.
What do you know now that you didn't know back then in 2013? [emoji50]

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

What do you know now that you didn't know back then in 2013? [emoji50]

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I didn’t start collecting till this year and based my decision off the prototype on display at comic-con. *hard facepalm* This Bats, I now see, is top notch!

I didn’t start collecting till this year and based my decision off the prototype on display at comic-con. *hard facepalm* This Bats, I now see, is top notch!

I got mine on eBay a few months ago for slightly less than the price of the QS009 so he still can be found for a decent price if you are patient and keep looking.

Back