Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any tips on avoiding damage to the eyes when I clean the sockets? And any tips on how to clean the base without getting rid of the T2 print?

Just be extremely careful not to get any nail polish remover on the eye lens, same for the base. No tricks that I know of. I personally didn't clean any of the front T2 label plate, just left it as is so I didn't screw it up. I didn't clean the eyes 100% either. I would rather have a little BD black crap on it than have the red eyes turn white.

That's why SS added the BD paint job. Too many came from the factory with poor chrome jobs. This was a way to not loose money. If some of you are expecting a minty chrome underneath the black spray, you are not going to be happy.

If they are BD endoskulls, they didn't pass QC. You can re-spray the "battle damage" as much as you want. Or, you can go wild, like I did (once with SS, once with HCG).

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thankfully, they're fairly 'fine' cracks limited to the base...but it has tainted my feeling on it. Re-spraying the battle-damage is a good idea!

Your custom looking great I have to say. Really well considered, looks just like it came off the floor of Judgement Day! I'm all about the Enterbay B-D fig at the moment, can't get enough of the thing!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I've had the endo skull for 2 years now bought from sideshow and have just noticed I'm missing one of the eye brackets( 4 of them round each eye) just wondered if anyone had a spare or could help with an idea what to use instead. Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I've had the endo skull for 2 years now bought from sideshow and have just noticed I'm missing one of the eye brackets( 4 of them round each eye) just wondered if anyone had a spare or could help with an idea what to use instead. Thanks

Sorry no one could help you man. I think only SS could help you with this one...

DSCN1643_zpsca60f1e7.jpg

Hello Folks

Just joined the site and thought I would say hello to everyone from here in the UK.
I have just managed to purchase a brand new Combat Endoskull from secret compass in Colorado and it's currently making it's way to me.

I feel like a kid on xmas eve :wave

hi guys, when I was polishing from Battle Damaged version to become full chrome, I accidentally rub too-hard and too-long, and seem to rub off the chrome, now the area become bronze !

any body knows how to touch up chrome? with aluminium foil?

Hi guys can anyone offer me some urgent advice please.
I have today just got my combat endoskull delivered from secretcompass and after waiting for it to travel all the way to the UK I could of fainted when I opened it !! :horror
It looks like it as been chucked around a junk yard and returned as a secondhand item.
It looks like someone as attempted to polish the battle damage off and took loads of chrome with it !
The top of the head is horrendous and check out the CRACK in the chrome.
Surely this is not how they should be ?
When I tip it upside down I can also hear something rattling around inside as well.
To say I am disheartened is an understatement as it cost close to £600 with postage and customs fees on top.
Please please advise what you all think.

Please note that this damage was not done by secretcompass or in the shipping process and I have contacted secretcompass to ask about the issue.
This is an issue that secretcompass need to take up with Sideshow if this was shipped to them in this condition.
In no way am I blaming secretcompass for this damage but I feel very very upset over the issue as you can imagine.

Last edited:
That smudge and crack shouldn't be there. Being chrome and not regular paint, I'm not sure it can be fixed at home. I'd say go for replacement.

Hi guys can anyone offer me some urgent advice please.
I have today just got my combat endoskull delivered from secretcompass and after waiting for it to travel all the way to the UK I could of fainted when I opened it !! :horror
It looks like it as been chucked around a junk yard and returned as a secondhand item.
It looks like someone as attempted to polish the battle damage off and took loads of chrome with it !
The top of the head is horrendous and check out the CRACK in the chrome.
Surely this is not how they should be ?
When I tip it upside down I can also hear something rattling around inside as well.
To say I am disheartened is an understatement as it cost close to £600 with postage and customs fees on top.
Please please advise what you all think.

1, I have bought things from Secret Compass numerous times, they will help you I'm sure, they're very nice.

2, Send straight back for refund or replacement, if you go for a replacement tell them to write that on the customs form and that the product cost you nothing, that should help you not get anymore Customs charges.

Thanks to skullboy for his kind words and also Kingkarl for his patience with us! This skull looks terrible, I wouldn't accept it in my collection nor would I expect any collector to accept this. Not sure what happened here but as a Terminator fan/collector myself, I am 100% committed to resolve. We are discussing with Karl now on a solution that he will be 100% happy with. thanks for your patience Karl!

-shane
Secret Compass Team

Thanks to skullboy for his kind words and also Kingkarl for his patience with us! This skull looks terrible, I wouldn't accept it in my collection nor would I expect any collector to accept this. Not sure what happened here but as a Terminator fan/collector myself, I am 100% committed to resolve. We are discussing with Karl now on a solution that he will be 100% happy with. thanks for your patience Karl!

-shane
Secret Compass Team

Hi Shane
I will say this you guys are fantastic in helping me resolve the matter and you have offered me great service in the return options I have open to me.
Very sorry if my original post came across as making you sound bad as a company as this was not the case and I apologise.
I could of cried when I took this bad boy from his box after what seemed like a eternity tracking him all the way over the pond to the UK.
I just don't think I can live with this damage it's way to much to repair as the chrome is also missing from around his eye socket and down the rear of it's neck on the panels.

Back