Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why SS added the BD paint job. Too many came from the factory with poor chrome jobs. This was a way to not loose money. If some of you are expecting a minty chrome underneath the black spray, you are not going to be happy.

If they are BD endoskulls, they didn't pass QC. You can re-spray the "battle damage" as much as you want. Or, you can go wild, like I did (once with SS, once with HCG).

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Last edited:
I remember that destroyed SS endoskull. Awesome job you did there. And you got a replacement too right? This was junk that you made the best out of correct?

That's why SS added the BD paint job. Too many came from the factory with poor chrome jobs. This was a way to not loose money. If some of you are expecting a minty chrome underneath the black spray, you are not going to be happy.

If they are BD endoskulls, they didn't pass QC. You can re-spray the "battle damage" as much as you want. Or, you can go wild, like I did (once with SS, once with HCG).

That may have been the case with the original run that had the good teeth. I have a newer one with the not as good looking teeth, but my chrome is pretty much perfect. No flaws that I can see.

Wow! The T-800 bust has been available for a long time. It usually shows backordered. I wonder if they've actually stopped production.

If they planned on stopping production, why not number these?

dont know ?? but even open Es also not for forever..... they have to stop somewhere..... hope they have for EndO :pray:
I have ordered Endo bust from CSC in 1st week of jan:yess:

If they planned on stopping production, why not number these?

That would have been nice, in the future I would like to see sideshow number everything, even open edition, so when they close it they can tell collectors how many they made and we can have proof. This is one piece I won't sell anyways tho, unless they make a 1/1 endo bust with shoulders, then it's gone :rotfl

I've considered removing the factory teeth and somehow installing dentures, but I'm scared to mess with it other than cleaning off the BD paint. Could just use a dremel to mod the teeth. Maybe polish and paint them after..

@Ajkhunter : Nope, did nothing to the teeth. ;)
@Patriot666 : The main issue is the lower teeth. Considering its lenght, you will have to mod the jaw as well.

Back