Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know... But a few people stated that they have put items in their detolf's that are a fair bit heavier with no problems.

Anyone out there with an endo skull in a detolf? Some pics would be nice. Anyone?

I know... But a few people stated that they have put items in their detolf's that are a fair bit heavier with no problems.

Anyone out there with an endo skull in a detolf? Some pics would be nice. Anyone?

actually this question has also been posed by me before and as far as i know most endoskull owners have elected not to take the risk :eek:

actually this question has also been posed by me before and as far as i know most endoskull owners have elected not to take the risk :eek:

Unfortunately its a waste of space as the endo skull ALMOST fits in 1 shelf perfectly, using two spaces would leave so much extra room it would look ridiculous.

Unfortunately its a waste of space as the endo skull ALMOST fits in 1 shelf perfectly, using two spaces would leave so much extra room it would look ridiculous.

Well I wouldn't really call it a waste of space,while I do try to make use of all the space I allocate a $$value rather then a set number of collectables to each shelf in my Detolfs (stops me filling it to the brim) and at $250US on each shelf (for the Endo) thats pretty good value, plus I have my SW helmets sitting the same way in the detolfs so as far as my collection goes it will all match, I may either have a new solid shelf made or find something to stand it on if it's too short though. :banana

Well I wouldn't really call it a waste of space,while I do try to make use of all the space I allocate a $$value rather then a set number of collectables to each shelf in my Detolfs (stops me filling it to the brim) and at $250US on each shelf (for the Endo) thats pretty good value, plus I have my SW helmets sitting the same way in the detolfs so as far as my collection goes it will all match, I may either have a new solid shelf made or find something to stand it on if it's too short though. :banana

Hey, I see the look you are going for. I jsut remeber looking at the measurements and thinking it would work out perfectly. Than having the endo arrive and realizing that the glass just barely sits on the top of the bust. Pissed me right off:D

You could pack the shelves on either side with some strips (or just small tabs above the supports) of clear acrylic sheet - 6mm, 12mm whatever you need. Easy, would look ok too.

Actually I'm looking into getting custom sized internal frames made for my Detolfs, My brother who can do them has a couple of projects for his missus then we're going work on them. top shelf will be 20" high then either 2 large spaces below or 2 standard & one small space for DVD or something down the bottom. I've also sketched a design for a super detolf using custom top & bottom to create a single triple sized detolf from 2 1/2 singles

Actually I'm looking into getting custom sized internal frames made for my Detolfs, My brother who can do them has a couple of projects for his missus then we're going work on them. top shelf will be 20" high then either 2 large spaces below or 2 standard & one small space for DVD or something down the bottom. I've also sketched a design for a super detolf using custom top & bottom to create a single triple sized detolf from 2 1/2 singles

Would love to see some pictures when the project is complete

There's a reserve price on the auction so depending on what it is it might not be cheap.

Its in my watching list... Its gone over the reserve.. £250s still cheap for what looks a great skull :O So tempted.. But the mrs says if i buy one more endoskull without paying my deposited ones she will shoot me, lol..:emperor

That tx look alright actually in those pics next to combat t800.. Stilll wouldnt have one mind

Hey if anyone is interested I'm selling my BD endo bust from Sideshow direct- haven't had the time to clean it and barely had it for a month. PM if interested

My terminator collection

Hi,

I live in Brazil and would like to share my terminator collection:

ladoalado1.jpg

Ht009.jpg

comparao1.jpg

comparao3.jpg

comparao.jpg

Ht008.jpg

Hi Ed209. That is a great set of collectibles. I notice that the rainbow effect is not as prevalent on your chrome endo bust, its odd how this effect varies from piece to piece. I really like it better than the Toynami bust.

If anybody is interested, I finally found new sheets of the decal printer paper I needed, and can make as many of these replacement logos as needed. $10 mailed. PM me if interested.

Well, I couldn't avoid f'ing up the original logo apps on this thing, so I wiped it off completely. Besides, having an awesome replica piece like this is more enjoyable when I can pretend it's a product directly from Cyberdyne, and not a recreation of a movie prop with the trademarked movie logo on it. In short, I always wanted to replace the logo anyway. Using the above custom logo as a model, I used Photoshop and some Terminator fonts from the net, and I made this.

HPIM5176.jpg

Trying to prevent 100% of the aribubbles is a pain in the ass, but I got it to an acceptable visual point for now.

HPIM5174.jpg

Anybody got any good tips for bubble-free sticker applications? My other idea was to do this on silver foil sticker paper, but where the hell do I find that?

Impressive terminator collection in this thread, I have almost every single Terminator 1:1 from Sideshow and it looks like I'll be selling them pretty soon unfortunately ... Endo Clean/Combat/Arm with Tube/Shot Gun/Rifle/TX Head/Arnie T800 Bust and T850 CM... pm me if interested, will also post in sell/trade pretty soon with some pictures.

Back