Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
69jfrp.jpg

Found what I meant.

Yup. Was trying to get my paws on one but didn't know where from. Are these still available? :D

From what I know, these weren't even offered..
It's a custom work from ThrowingChicken, here is a mockup picture:
plaque.jpg

And here you can see the finished thing:
DSCF4041.jpg

DSCF4043.jpg

DSCF4131.jpg

I could be mistaken....I remembered that I've seen that on his work..

And that's great "vs. review" Very interesting read!

I prefer the base of the HCG one with the 3-D effect. The sound on it is not what expected, I wish the eyes to last longer, you barely have time to take a shot with the eyes on. The SS has a meaner look and I like the chip idea even if the CPU chip itself is not accurate. The funny thing is HCG made the 1:2 scale Endoskull busts with removable chips.

I prefer the base of the HCG one with the 3-D effect. The sound on it is not what expected, I wish the eyes to last longer, you barely have time to take a shot with the eyes on. The SS has a meaner look and I like the chip idea even if the CPU chip itself is not accurate. The funny thing is HCG made the 1:2 scale Endoskull busts with removable chips.

Actually i'm quite certain they took a leaf from the SS endobust. after all the 1:2 scale endo has only just been released compared to their 1:1 bust that has been out far longer.:D

Cleaned my BD Endo last week, and did some touch-ups on the black details..
Here's the result.. :)

I really like the new, clean look..

T-800Clean01sm.jpg

From what I know, these weren't even offered..
It's a custom work from ThrowingChicken, here is a mockup picture:
plaque.jpg

And here you can see the finished thing:
DSCF4041.jpg

DSCF4043.jpg

DSCF4131.jpg

I could be mistaken....I remembered that I've seen that on his work..

And that's great "vs. review" Very interesting read!

This looks great...even if it isnt quite screen acurate.

hey folks, i finally got round to doing a clean up of the name plaque on my combat endo bust. i've been worried that i would end up removing the lettering along with the black stains, since many members here have warned that the letters come off really easily.

but i just couldn't stand the messy look on the plaque any more so decided to give it a shot. and here's the results...

this is what my name plaque looked like before the clean up. awful, wasn't it? some of the words couldn't even be seen due to the smudging.

BEFORE:
EndoPlaqueBefore.jpg

and here's what it looks like now. it was quite tricky. i did the best i could to maintain the lettering, but inevitably, a few tiny bits here and there were rubbed off. so that's why it looks a little uneven. but i'm still pleased that i managed to preserve the logotype mostly intact. i used non-acetone nail polish, and cotton earbuds. and lots of patience! still, it's not 100% yet, cos looking at the pic i can see i missed a few spots and edges. will do another round later. i left the outer side of the plaque alone though, to keep the weathered look of the rest of the bust...

AFTER:
EndoPlaqueAfter.jpg

what do u guys think?

thanks for the kind words, guys. :D

i'm still not satisfied with it though. the smaller letters still need sharper edges. and then some buffing up for the whole plaque, to bring out the chrome finish. it's looking a bit dull right now.

also wanna add some paintwork to the spaces between the endo's teeth. the parts where the teeth fuse together really bug me...

I'm telling you guys...if you take your time and go over it very lightly, you can take off all of the paint from the nameplate and not ruin it. Here is mine...
CIMG1539.jpg

CIMG1540.jpg

CIMG1541.jpg

Back