Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put my order in with a Canadian Store who deals directly with Sideshow, should save me a bunch of cash dealing with shipping and Customs\border fee's :D

The only downside is he told me these are being sent out in batches of 20 and since the website says 2nd Quarter of 2009 i prob won't see this guy til June :(

But at least I will finally get one after all this time, very excited :D

A quick shout out to a fellow canadian Freak "Balsquat" for letting me know about odering with these guys, they seem great!!

Just put my order in with a Canadian Store who deals directly with Sideshow, should save me a bunch of cash dealing with shipping and Customs\border fee's :D

The only downside is he told me these are being sent out in batches of 20 and since the website says 2nd Quarter of 2009 i prob won't see this guy til June :(

But at least I will finally get one after all this time, very excited :D

A quick shout out to a fellow canadian Freak "Balsquat" for letting me know about odering with these guys, they seem great!!

Chinook Hobby West?

That's them.
They have new management and seem to have their sh_it together

Yeah well thats a good thing, I remember last year at a show here in Edmonton I argued with the ****** at the Chinook table for a half hour about Toys2.net being the HT's distributor to Canada.

Good to know he's not there anymore.

My Terminator Endoskull mini bust arrived fast and very well packed from Toyrocket :) Later I might take a comparison shot with the SS 1:1 Endoskull bust:

hcgendoskeletonminibust.jpg

Does anyone know when the 1:1 endos are gonna be available, I know it says 2nd QTR of 2009 but i'm soooo impatient :lol :peace

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo does anyone know where or when I can get that half endo?

I got my 1:1 clean sideshow endoskull yesterday. It's nice but kinda like my Battle-Damaged one more. :dunno

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo does anyone know where or when I can get that half endo?

I got my 1:1 clean sideshow endoskull yesterday. It's nice but kinda like my Battle-Damaged one more. :dunno

Really??, you like the BD 1:1 better then the Clean 1:1 ?

Any real reason why, just curious :D

Back