Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the truth can be painful and it is difficult to accept them, especialy for people with the T2 bust. :D :lol

what u speak of is not "the truth" my polish friend. it is your opinion.

it is alright to state your opinion once and be done with it. but you shouldn't expect people to necessarily agree with you. and when they don't agree, you shouldn't try to impose/force your opinion on us over and over again. u don't like the sideshow bust. we get it. move on like a mature adult.

or else u will not be accepted on this forum. you will be considered a "troll", meaning a person who likes to rudely disrupt or disturb a conversation on a forum. and the outcome is that people will starting ignoring u (as some already have), or worse, u will find yourself banned by the moderators.

the choice is yours.

Here is my Clean!!!
It's incredible, even better in person!! It looks like the real deal. The first time I was fiddling with it, I turned around and noticed one of my dogs' eyes had gone big - he was terrrified! He ran out of the room and wouldn't come back till I threw a t-shirt over the endo to hide it! This is a 65-lb half-pitbull we're talking about!:lol Thankfully he hasn't noticed it after that - I wouldn't want to have to make a choice!

Looks fantastic!! In response to your recent comment, I've got mine up high, on a shelf that's about 5' 9" high. It definitely rules the room.:monkey5

I have to find a suitable display still! It's just on my computer desk at the moment! At least it's reachable so I can change the angle every once in a while :lol

In your pictures, I don't see a rainbow effect on yours, is it a combat version cleaned, or is it really the clean one?

-- Ya I know the rainbow on mine is not as pronounced on the left side as it is the right side. But yeah, it's the real clean, it's got the proper ID on the underside, the blue nut, the right boxes...

I have to find a suitable display still! It's just on my computer desk at the moment! At least it's reachable so I can change the angle every once in a while :lol

-- Ya I know the rainbow on mine is not as pronounced on the left side as it is the right side. But yeah, it's the real clean, it's got the proper ID on the underside, the blue nut, the right boxes...

I recommend a old turntable to place the Endoskull on. Just don't put it on 78, 45, even 33 1/3 might be too fast, but then, the weight may slow it down.

Ha, "The Blue Nut", sounds like a drink, a band, a club or all three.

I recommend a old turntable to place the Endoskull on. Just don't put it on 78, 45, even 33 1/3 might be too fast, but then, the weight may slow it down.

Ha, "The Blue Nut", sounds like a drink, a band, a club or all three.

Hey, that's an interesting idea! So what is your story, Infiltrator - are you looking to get an endoskull?

No story. I have the "Big Boy" (T-600) on pre-order. Hard to tell on the SDCC pictures but it looks to be twice as tall as the Sideshow version. I can't wait for that to be delivered. I keep wondering if they'll sell a pullover rubber human face for it in various stages of battle damage.

Thanks guys!
I actually really dig the rainbow effect, it is more subtle than I expected, and it doesn't look painted on to me. I like that it makes it look more steel-like and that much more inhuman...
Are you guys displaying your endo's on shelves/desks or what? I was thinking of displaying it up high 5'10-6'0 to give it a true to life perspective...

Thats awesome!
I also dig the rainbow effect. I originally purchased the Combat with the intention of cleaning but, it has its own charm. Maybe a clean one day:D

hey guys, any one want to post recent pictures of the their cleaned combat version or even pictures of the combat version? I just preordered the combat endo with the intention of cleaning it. TIA

I have before and after shots in my collection thread.
Click on the link under my sig and go to page five.
Hope that helps.

hey guys, any one want to post recent pictures of the their cleaned combat version or even pictures of the combat version? I just preordered the combat endo with the intention of cleaning it. TIA

There are lots of pictures, just start at the first page of this thread and work your way through them. Someone has them all, which is amazing!

great collection and pictures Nacho! P.S. the Warriors is my all time favorite movie!

T-600EndoskullSpotWarmer1.jpg

Does this count? I know, it's not the real thing, but I'm using is as a place warmer for the real deal from Sideshow.

haha that's made by playmates toy company, not too bad for something to wear. I'd rock it during Halloween.

Back