Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again. ^^^^^^^

I thought I was gonna be missing out in some way by not owning the "clean" version, but seriously, the cleaned combat just looks amazing. I really don't even care about the clean version now hehe. This one is everything I wanted in a T2 bust.

B
b.jpg

9.jpg

Looks like the right eye is a little cloudy. How does it look now?

My youtube video with the SS 1:1 Endoskull bust :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/O3srAixAkgQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/O3srAixAkgQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I got my bd endo a few days ago from plasmainfusion and its awesome. With a lot of collectibles after looking at so many photos of them for so long when you finally recieve them they seem to get boring quite fast.

Not this one. Its amazing. One I will never sell. :rock
Get excited for this one guys. :rock It deserves it. :rock

Oh and if anyone is thinking of ordering from Bill at plasmainfusion I can't reccomend him enough. :rock

I got my bd endo a few days ago from plasmainfusion and its awesome. With a lot of collectibles after looking at so many photos of them for so long when you finally recieve them they seem to get boring quite fast.

Oh and if anyone is thinking of ordering from Bill at plasmainfusion I can't reccomend him enough. :rock

Pics! So STFU or GTFO! :mad:

it can't even bring any pics back of itself since camera can't take photos of themselves. :monkey2 I don't think. :confused::lol
Either way once its back , I'm flooding this thread with photos. :rock

Please do!!!! Hope you don't get the crazy IDEA of cleaning him up.

Now thats it here I don't think I will. On first taking it out I thought.. " not a chance I'm cleaning it , I love it ".

Although when looking at certain parts there is some places where the bd paint on mine seems a bit overdone.
On the chin particularlly. Just like a round spot. Like someone shot a machine gun at its chin for ten minutes. :lol
If I do bother to do anywhere it will be that one little part but not the whole thing.
Its awesome. :rock
I can understand what makes people want to clean them up but when having the bd arnold bust with it I think I would prefer to leave it bd too personally.

Nice video, i really can't wait for my endo to arrive now!!!

Thanks!

Let us know when you get yours

Congrats!! Show us some pics please

My youtube video with the SS 1:1 Endoskull bust :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/O3srAixAkgQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/O3srAixAkgQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

great video, jkno :clap :rock
thanks for sharing !

uscmhicks-
CONGRATS on the new endoskull :banana
You can't go wrong with leaving it battle damaged...both versions are HOT :cool:

is it the angle the photos are taken or do the skulls still look rather tilted to one side, and not straightly aligned with the Terminator 2 base logo?

Hi,

I have two battle damaged endos. I've bought the 2nd as a backup because I modded the eyes of my endo (changed LED positions, added clear lenses etc.).

So after finishing my modification I'm just asking myself: Should I sell the 2nd or just keep it as a backup?

I'm a little unsure about that - and during global recession the price you get for that thing is not very high.

Hi,

I have two battle damaged endos. I've bought the 2nd as a backup because I modded the eyes of my endo (changed LED positions, added clear lenses etc.).

So after finishing my modification I'm just asking myself: Should I sell the 2nd or just keep it as a backup?

I'm a little unsure about that - and during global recession the price you get for that thing is not very high.

No one can tell you what to do, it's completely up to you but if it were me (and assuming you don't own a pristine version already?) id keep both and clean one up.... :cool:

Back