ENDO 1:1 Chrome for sale on ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice gain, 13K for a waitlist conversion. And to think there were people on the list who actually wanted the piece....

Nice gain, 13K for a waitlist conversion. And to think there were people on the list who actually wanted the piece....

He wanted the piece too........ so he could sell it. Some buy to sell, some buy to keep. He got lucky and got on the waitlist early.

So what if it is his? I am pretty confident it is because he posted pics of his collection before and they look like his. It's a free country and he can try and sell it for 50K if he wants. I could care less. You never know on Ebay someone might just buy it:horror

EDIT: Yeah it's his. Gruson good luck with your sale bro. Get what you can for that badboy.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6162

He said it was just a "feeler" auction to see if somebody would really pay that much for it. Doesn't seem like it.

cant blame a guy for trying :huh dont think anyone will pay that though. most collectors dont have a spare $20,000 in the bank

There are probably some people who would pay that (I think the reason he put it up in the first place was that someone paid that or close to it in the past), but there aren't many, and the timing has to be right. They have to want to buy and also find out about the auction, and they probably aren't trolling ebay all the time for it.

Back