• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

End of the line Sale...Proton pack, figs, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll also see if a coworker will buy the Maul from you if it's still available.

Thanks Bum! I forgot to list it here... but it is tweaked with paint and has the droids with him. Plus he is already boxed up and ready to go anyway. VERY flexible on price!

Thanks for all the help guys, will PM back immediately. :duff

:lol Thanks Chase!

And Shai I will take some better pics of the 6 head for you. I was going to produce it but never did.

Part 2 Jason SOLD, Ledger Joker SOLD, Nicholson Joker SOLD, Shaun SOLD, Part 6 pending.
:rock

Awesome stuff Josh, glad to see so many things sold already. That Proton pack is a thing of beauty. If I had $1000 falling outta my pockets, I'd be sending it your way ASAP!

Best of luck with all the sales bro!

:duff

Jason 2 SOLD!!!

SON OF B.....! :banghead

No doubt man... that's what I get for not being on the board last night :monkey2 That Part 2 is a masterpiece :lecture

And having seen that Proton pack in person (and in action) and can guarantee the buyer will not be disappointed. It kicks more ass than a team of professional ass-kickers :rock :rock :rock

Thanks guys, and AH I haven't posted a link over there yet... still waiting to see if I want to. :lol

I added a Loomis figure proto to the sale list as well. :rock

Well. I sent a Loomis PM earlier, Id like to hear back before someone else claims it .:cool:

Back