Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

OW **** DUDE!!!! Okay, Im gonna say it. Thats the best freaking custom I have seen in ages. Awesome stuff Steven, truly awesome.

I look at your stuff and bow my friend. Bravo!!

It is a killer piece! I don't think I've ever seen a 4-armed custom fully reaized quite like this. Love the whole Cantina setup overall too. Great stuff, TDP!

Wow, this thread is full of awesome goodness! TDP, I'm a huuuuge fan of your customs, it gives me such a warm glow to see the inspired attention to detail - incredible work!!!

Duane, that gonk - when I saw the Hasbro inspired paint-up, I got all nostalgic and was like "Dude! Just leave it like that!" Then I saw the final product with the wires, detailing and light-up eye... just impossible to argue with: AWESOME!

Man, I gotta get back into customizing...

Some crap pics of Bom and the rest of my Enaud figures:

null_zpsed5918b9.jpg

null_zpsa9e61b22.jpg

null_zps47ce1a3e.jpg

null_zps29cf3b2d.jpg

null_zps18b73e5e.jpg

null_zps40eaf0c1.jpg

null_zpsd54cf9c2.jpg

Awesome stuff, Flosi! Wouldn't expect any less from you! Seeing that Duros, though...man, I would love to someone bash a Cad Bane! He's my second favorite "series specific" character from the Clone Wars, right after Ventress!

Fantastic work alround guys, .......... Brilliant!

:clap:clap:clap:clap

I found you here is my e mail address send your current list and prices and I will let you know what I'm looking for from there thanks

Last edited:

thanks for letting me know about the edit i removed the e mail address

The suspense is killing me............:gah:

I hope it lasts...........:wink1:.................:lol

You hope the quiet lasts? I personally am looking forward to Mr Enaud making some noise with Squidhead, Gotal and likely surprises that only Duane knows. I sound like a kid waiting for Xmas - don't I?

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Back