Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

For what's in this pic - in all honesty, I can only take credit for what paint was applied to the helmet. The head was painted for me by the great Dorgmal Snow many moons ago….And damn do I miss that guy!

We were chatting one day & he offered to paint some stuff for me…at that time, supposedly for practice(?). Several weeks later after sending a package across the pond, I get a package & that head was one of the "practice" pieces.

Hey Duane! I'm Gil. Man, I just wanna say, this is amazingly awesome work. I've been watching from the bleachers but had to say how fantastic your sculpts are dude. Cheers!!!

Very cool, nice and clean sculpt. I've been saving up some money for another bundle of sculpts. Been working hard painting up heads and hands, I'll post some pics tonight.

Thanks Jason. Absolutely dude- post some pics. I've always enjoyed your work. I was just checking out your Skiff guard Lando earlier for a little inspiration:wink1:

Thanks Jason. Absolutely dude- post some pics. I've always enjoyed your work. I was just checking out your Skiff guard Lando earlier for a little inspiration:wink1:

Thanks Duane, Here is Nikto and Myo. I have some minor details to finish.

102_0143.JPG
102_0142.JPG
102_0145.JPG
102_0146.JPG

Those Nikto eyes are amazing, great paint jobs!:clap

Wow Lopie the eyes on Nikto is awesome. I have a bundle of Enauds heads and they look fantastic painted up. I need to pull my finger out and post some pics

Jason- Once again, well done dude!:clap Paint apps are great & those eyes (including Myo)are fantastic! Wow!

Chris- Thanks man! One of the obscurest of the obscure aliens for sure,lol.

Ian- Please do…I would love to see your take on your characters.

Last edited:

You only love Gotal cos he rhymes with scrotal.
You dirty bird.

You leave my Grotal out of it!

…both of you two cackling hens are back for one day….& already starting trouble:cuckoo:

Finished the detail on Nikto and barada. I'm waiting for clothing from TA to arrive so I can finish the customs.

102_0153.JPG
102_0155.JPG
102_0154.JPG
102_0156.JPG

Wow Jason they look awesome. What brand and colors did you use for the eyes.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Back