Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
considered this ordered, with a new Vader pf on the way this is a must have for me.

If the exclusive is the lightsaber, it'll make the exclusive a must have for me.

I have a feeling the price on this one might set a new high point for PF's...

Yeah, even though I have the figure and throne, just because I really like the visual of Palpatine on the throne, and this having lights to recreate the movie look, this will be really tempting and hard to pass on, but if the price goes too far I'll have to say no, still would be nice, would go well with the bust and then the figure could go with Luke and Vader in a separate display.

If the exclusive is the lightsaber, it'll make the exclusive a must have for me.

I think its too important of an item to have as an exclusive. Too many people would be mad if they missed it and since most of the Exc lately have been "disposable" items I'm sure it will be the same here.

My guess is it is going to be $450 but I could also see it being upwards of $550. The emperor is small but that throne could get pricey.

I am guessing this will come in at around $600. But I hope it will be around $400. The new "poseable" PF body and that Throne will not be cheap. Add licensing fees and factor in a depreciating US$ and this whole setup could easily hit $600.

I think its too important of an item to have as an exclusive. Too many people would be mad if they missed it and since most of the Exc lately have been "disposable" items I'm sure it will be the same here.

I don't think it'll be too bad. For folks without the EX Luke PF, it'd be pretty stupid for him to be holding his lightsaber and then there being another one on the Emperor's throne

Hopefully not an exclusive version with an desireable item so I can order this localy, shipping on this will be very high to Europe.

Articulation, lighting & sheer weight of the throne itself...I can easily see this being more expensive than the Scout & Speederbike PF. I can't pass this one up!

more than the Speeder bike??

Well considering that the Speeder Bike was out in 2008 and the general cost of everything with SSC figures, dios, PFs, etc have been on the rise, I could very well see this going for on par if not slightly higher. Take a look at the 1:6 version, a large Polystone throne with an Emperor testing out a new body styling with articulation for PFs, all of that has to add to the cost of this piece.

Which is why I'm interested in seeing the exclusive since for me an AD price will be more interesting.

I want this one. I am nervous about the price, though. Will the exclusive shoot real Sith lightning at my neighbor's cat? That would be awesome.

I think this will be at least $699. It will be huge and very heavy. As long as its not more than the Speeder Bike and Scout I will order an Exclusive next week. Cant see it selling out quickly though as the NRD will be quite high as will the ES.

I guarantee you that it'll be mostly hollow. I don't see them making this a solid piece.

Back