Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know or have a spare lightsabre hilt that came with the statue. I've just bought one but it's missing the hilt and I know some did ship with 2 in the box.

yeah.. its smaller then 1/4 ... it would not look right to be honest with you...

in case someone is interested in upgrading their Emperor... PM me for info :)

emperor_cane_premium_format_statue_zpsvhu6wqcn.png

Looks cool! Ive catched an Emperor last week. Ill get him next week. Really looking forward to this PF

Got my Cain few days ago. Thank you Michael (MYC). Just need to find a emperor premium format now. The emperor and aayla secura are the only 2 formats I need to have the full collection. So I'm on the look out.

I wish I knew. I just sold my regular emperor and picked up the exclusive. best of luck! he seems to be fetching a pretty penny these days.

I have all the exclusives now except for robo-maul. that will never be in my collection!

marsredv6 very welcome !
yeah.. I got my ex for a good deal as well over a year ago.. time changed that.. good luck buddy !! he is very well done IMO .. always keep an eye on the selling section on this board and also on other boards like rebel scum.com

How much does this and the original Leia PF go for these days? Looking to track those two down.

Back