Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't appear to be much interest here on this release.

For whatever reason, many people didn't seem floored by the prelims. Also, for me anyway, the movable joints component made this out to be mpre of an elaborate doll than PF. However, I am looking forward to pics. Sometimes, the actual release is better than the prelims. I really wanted to like this one....

^ Yes I was one that was utterly disappointed with the photos from SDCC and passed on this piece. For those that ordered it I hope it comes out great. What I didn't like was the end portrait of the PF. I'm really waiting to see some in hand photos before I pass too much judgment. I may still get this one down the road if it turns out OK.

Yes, the throne is the Emperors "home" so to speak... But I would have rather had a standing PF than a seated old man.

I personally like the Emperor sitting in his throne. I think it gives him a more commanding presence.

I'm interested in seeing how this turned out. The Emperor was my most wanted PF for a long time but I couldn't bring myself to order it.

I am in the wait for in-hand pics camp (which is rarely the case for me), but I may sell the 1:1 bust depending.

I am in the wait for in-hand pics camp (which is rarely the case for me), but I may sell the 1:1 bust depending.

Same here, I love the concept of this piece but the execution is terrible, so far. They need to fix the robe and the sculpt and I would instantly purchase this piece.

So did anyone receive a shipping confirmation? My status has said shipping soon all day.

According to yesterday's newsletter it says:
We'll be recalling and fulfilling SEVEN (7) Wait List reservations of the Exclusive Emperor Palpatine and Imperial Throne Premium Format Figure this week.

I got on the waitlist yesterday, but I'm not really even sure what the newsletter means, it sounds like there are 7 open spots and the next 7 people to waitlist will get it, or do I have that wrong?

According to yesterday's newsletter it says:
We'll be recalling and fulfilling SEVEN (7) Wait List reservations of the Exclusive Emperor Palpatine and Imperial Throne Premium Format Figure this week.

I got on the waitlist yesterday, but I'm not really even sure what the newsletter means, it sounds like there are 7 open spots and the next 7 people to waitlist will get it, or do I have that wrong?

it's a gimmick. all of the recent star wars pfs that were once "sold out" are still readily available on their site. this will be no different.

sheesh. thought there was some clear update on the release. they'd better improve that throne and hoodie otherwise that's to be my last SS PF.

I have no interest in this piece (mainly due to other pieces I want more), but looks like lighting and careful futzing will play an important part in how this piece looks inperson and in photos.

For $500 each, we shouldn't have to rely on lighting and camera angles to 'make this piece looks good'. At this price, it should look good out of the box!

Back