Emma Frost PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well DD was saying that he wasn't a cheerleader because he didn't like this piece, I think is what he pointed out in the Pass/Fail thread.

Ahh I must have missed that. I just get the sense that regardless of what is said even if someone bashes sideshow, it is taboo around here. Even though people do it a lot. I definitely agree if you are gonna bash something at least have a reason with it but sometimes I feel like the atmosphere is around here is, we are suppose to be cheerleaders, which is a joke because if you don't have at least some criticism they will never get better or change things.

Ok enough of that talk in this thread, back to making fun of Emma.

Ahh I must have missed that. I just get the sense that regardless of what is said even if someone bashes sideshow, it is taboo around here. Even though people do it a lot. I definitely agree if you are gonna bash something at least have a reason with it but sometimes I feel like the atmosphere is around here is, we are suppose to be cheerleaders, which is a joke because if you don't have at least some criticism they will never get better or change things.

Ok enough of that talk in this thread, back to making fun of Emma.

Yeah I had to re-read it a couple times to make sure what he meant. :frank

How is saying that the Emma Frost PF's face looks horrible bashing Sideshow? Its just the truth. I dont consider not liking 1 out of 100's of statues bashing. Now Bowen on the other hand.... lol
I'm sorry but it's not the truth, it's an opinion. Just cause a few, some or even the majority thinks a piece doesn't look good, that doesn't mean every single person does. Therefore anything someone says about it isn't the truth, it's that persons opinion. I'm not trying to start anything or get into an argument but I just wanted to comment on it.

I'm sorry but it's not the truth, it's an opinion. Just cause a few, some or even the majority thinks a piece doesn't look good, that doesn't mean every single person does. Therefore anything someone says about it isn't the truth, it's that persons opinion. I'm not trying to start anything or get into an argument but I just wanted to comment on it.

Bleh......:banghead

I have this funny feeling that once the rest of the X-Men start rolling out in PF scale, Emma may be one of those pieces people try and pick up later.

I have seen this in person and it's not that bad. The body looks GREAT. The face looks so-so but that's just because the standard has been set with the AH! piece.

Someone bought these pieces as the last newsletter said that around 20 were available on wait list.

Back