Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, newbie here, I recently got my emma frost figure delivered. it's number 49/1500. I've been trying to search information the importance (if any) of it numbered. Does it mean anything. Also I got mine from BBTS, and just sent a email to them about just exchanging and replacing the head, just like others here, I got the gloogy eyes. If I have to send the whole thing (which I don't want to), how is the number thing factors? Thanks for any info!!!:):)

Hey all, newbie here, I recently got my emma frost figure delivered. it's number 49/1500. I've been trying to search information the importance (if any) of it numbered. Does it mean anything. Also I got mine from BBTS, and just sent a email to them about just exchanging and replacing the head, just like others here, I got the gloogy eyes. If I have to send the whole thing (which I don't want to), how is the number thing factors? Thanks for any info!!!:):)

The number really doesn't mean much, as it is just that one out of the entire run of the edition size. Though if they say your head is worthy of a replacement, they will just send you that piece and have you destroy the old one. Though you need to contact BBTS as they will have to request the replacement part since they are the initial buyer. Send there CS pictures.

Opened my EX up this morning, and, WOW. This piece always had kind of a flat feel in most of the pictures. I mean, I still liked it enough to buy, and DaBears pic's really showed it's potential, but I was not expecting to be blown away the way I was!

First, both portraits had straight eyes on mine. Though I think the reg long hair is the real winner for me. I just like it more. Beautiful. Second, she really comes to life out of the box. Definitely in a way that is not well conveyed through pics. This aspect really suprised me, as she is also much more beautiful in person, not just the curves but the overall appearance. Really like this PF! I think once some folks get a chance to see her in person down the road they will be kicking themselves.

Opened my EX up this morning, and, WOW. This piece always had kind of a flat feel in most of the pictures. I mean, I still liked it enough to buy, and DaBears pic's really showed it's potential, but I was not expecting to be blown away the way I was!

First, both portraits had straight eyes on mine. Though I think the reg long hair is the real winner for me. I just like it more. Beautiful. Second, she really comes to life out of the box. Definitely in a way that is not well conveyed through pics. This aspect really suprised me, as she is also much more beautiful in person, not just the curves but the overall appearance. Really like this PF! I think once some folks get a chance to see her in person down the road they will be kicking themselves.

I agree same happen to me with all the new trio hulk PF :gah:

:exactly:

Agreed on all points...she's a keeper! :hi5:

Who's pairing EF with Marilyn Monroe when she's out?
Any idea when will MM get shipped?

Man somebody at SSC needs to let Brennan know that Magic Erasers do not remove cracks or scratches, touch up missing paint spots or mend broken pieces back together. He truly believes they are magical- Mr. Clean can do it all! You name it Mr. Clean can fix it!!! I feel kind of feel bad for him he has no clue what he is telling customers. His go to response it always try MR. Clean. In his defense he said if MR. Clean doesn't work he will see what he can do for a replacement but he should know that MR clean cant fix these things. It was a pointless email response which only served to delay the inevitable.

Last edited:
I contacted Sideshow almost a week ago and haven't gotten a response, but what do you guys think of my "issues"? Would it be worth the hassle of acquiring a replacement, or should I just keep what I have and move on?

Head.jpg
Front.jpg
Back.jpg

The blue is part of the shading...I think it looks pretty good actually. It subtly adds depth IMO. But, to each their own...hope you have good luck with a replacement!

The blue is part of the shading...I think it looks pretty good actually. It subtly adds depth IMO. But, to each their own...hope you have good luck with a replacement!

Oh I do like the shading, but I have seen a few of them that have been more subtle, and others (like mine) more on the heavier side. It's just not really consistent.

I for sure want to get a replacement head, so hopefully they respond.

I contacted Sideshow almost a week ago and haven't gotten a response, but what do you guys think of my "issues"? Would it be worth the hassle of acquiring a replacement, or should I just keep what I have and move on?

View attachment 208161
View attachment 208162
View attachment 208163

The head I would ask for a new one. They will help on that part. The body paint they won't give you a replacment because it's hand painted. The blue seems normal on all of these.

I have to admit I was nervous at what quality I'd get after having my WL convert this late but I just got mine and she's pretty close to flawless.
Both portraits are perfect. The heads fit flush. The foot took a bit of effort but now it sits flush. Only reason I mark her down at all is the blue wash. It seems a bit excessive to me. I'd have rather seen a pearl white like the cq myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back