Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Filip that you should at least get a $40-$60 credit cause if they can't replace it then they should give you at least 1500 rewards points minimum. Did you talk to the customer service manager William Mendoza about your EF issues?

I got this piece last week. Overall I'm fairly happy with her, but mine did have some issues, so I thought I'd share some pics. First off her foot does not complete fit into to the base. Secondly, here reg head doesn't fit into the neck peg -- it has a nice little gap. I know its an issue with the head, has the EX version fits perfectly.

IMG_0424.JPGIMG_0425.JPGIMG_0426.JPG

I can live with the base issue, but I think I'm going to hit CS about getting a replacement head.

I didn't get the time to really go over the statue but overall I'm really happy with her. I'll never use the EX HS but the regular sculpt is really nice. The only issue I have with mine so far is that her foot is pretty loose in the base. Her foot goes in well and is flush with the base but there's quite a bit of wiggle room side to side when her foot is in. I don't think it bothers me enough to risk replacing the body with something that may arrive in worse shape though. I need to double-check the eyes on both heads, though if her eyes are wonky they're not glaringly bad because I didn't immediately notice.

Yo comicbookguy, I'm getting my regular EF from alteregocomics this Friday and I'll post pics so everybody can check them out. I'll tell you there's a lot of people here who post their videos on YT and they consistently receive excellent statues (no issues) from SS. Do some people have the best of luck or what? So it's like a risky thing cause you really don't know what kind of condition you will get yours. If you're sending your EF exc back, I am sure their excellent painters there will fix that statue now and 1 lucky person on the WL will get it.

So far i'm 0-2 with SS just received my ex jean last week but will be returning as it had a few QC issues, and jean pf is one of the better QC statues as of late, my luck as of now with SS hasn't been very good. I will eventually be buying another though as i love the piece itself.

So far i'm 0-2 with SS just received my ex jean last week but will be returning as it had a few QC issues, and jean pf is one of the better QC statues as of late, my luck as of now with SS hasn't been very good. I will eventually be buying another though as i love the piece itself.

Hey crimsinwing how are you buddy? I got my reg Jean yesterday and it was good except the bent leg that was not sitting flush to the base. I put a thin 3/8 inch black felt pad on the bottom of the foot and I fixed it. Now both legs support the weight of the statue. It's a beautiful piece and mine had a very good paint job. I get the Emma Frost on Friday and I'm hoping it's a great piece. If you want to buy a reg Jean Grey, then go to alteregocomics cause they got them there today last time I checked.

I got this piece last week. Overall I'm fairly happy with her, but mine did have some issues, so I thought I'd share some pics. First off her foot does not complete fit into to the base. Secondly, here reg head doesn't fit into the neck peg -- it has a nice little gap. I know its an issue with the head, has the EX version fits perfectly.

View attachment 204915View attachment 204916View attachment 204917

I can live with the base issue, but I think I'm going to hit CS about getting a replacement head.

doubtful they will do anything for them gaps, i had a Rhino Com that had a good 1/4 inch gap on his head seam and they said the usual "all our stock is no better" lol. I guess that response is working for me anyways as now i dont even bother sending them an email anymore with issues like these.....

So they said my googly replacements were the best they had. I politely suggested I would be ok with a partial refund to have my heads repainted on my own. We'll see how that goes...

Hey crimsinwing how are you buddy? I got my reg Jean yesterday and it was good except the bent leg that was not sitting flush to the base. I put a thin 3/8 inch black felt pad on the bottom of the foot and I fixed it. Now both legs support the weight of the statue. It's a beautiful piece and mine had a very good paint job. I get the Emma Frost on Friday and I'm hoping it's a great piece. If you want to buy a reg Jean Grey, then go to alteregocomics cause they got them there today last time I checked.
Been good waiting on more pfs to buy lol, mine had a pretty good paint job, but a chip on the base and paint on the base that appeared to be cracking a little, i had the hovering foot issue as well but it eventually lowered, also had a small chip on the right hand, ex head had a hole drilled in the bottom of the hair and didn't fit down on the body. Good luck with getting a good emma, it maybe a sought after piece down the line.

finally received emma today after having to delay her delivery because noone was home to get her on Monday. Overall really impressed with this statue.

There may be a slight mark on her chin on the reg head, and a very small, really unnoticeable gap at her feet (hopefully with time she'll settle). I'm one very happy collector

bc7e4e8c85faae261b4f61d4d987d434.jpg
1204ac2fb0340ad89b90954c0df2f8ab.jpg
0a03b018fdcb55bca29823602ddbfc69.jpg
7e8470cf557826799fc429348b97770b.jpg
2a30935dcbb524192457800e967a1c91.jpg
ed3598bcb2983ccd4ee7befa9640103b.jpg
81412b8c4f4cbc616d4c1c06ddb139d0.jpg
c790b457fa14817e6130e43e25129b51.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440119827064.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440119827064.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 212
  • uploadfromtaptalk1440119855840.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440119855840.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 209
  • uploadfromtaptalk1440119883903.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440119883903.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 213
Been good waiting on more pfs to buy lol, mine had a pretty good paint job, but a chip on the base and paint on the base that appeared to be cracking a little, i had the hovering foot issue as well but it eventually lowered, also had a small chip on the right hand, ex head had a hole drilled in the bottom of the hair and didn't fit down on the body. Good luck with getting a good emma, it maybe a sought after piece down the line.

Do you wanna try for another Jean Grey cause maybe the allotment that Alteregocomics gets from SS might have a better quality control review than from the source itself. Honestly I don't know what is the hype with the Emma when the Jean Grey in my opinion is a much prettier statue. It must be the blond hair and blue eyes that has everybody blind, LOL. But tomorrow I'll get my Emma and I pray it's a good 1 cause this is 1 risky business we're in collecting these PFs.

finally received emma today after having to delay her delivery because noone was home to get her on Monday. Overall really impressed with this statue.

There may be a slight mark on her chin on the reg head, and a very small, really unnoticeable gap at her feet (hopefully with time she'll settle). I'm one very happy collector

bc7e4e8c85faae261b4f61d4d987d434.jpg
1204ac2fb0340ad89b90954c0df2f8ab.jpg
0a03b018fdcb55bca29823602ddbfc69.jpg
7e8470cf557826799fc429348b97770b.jpg
2a30935dcbb524192457800e967a1c91.jpg
ed3598bcb2983ccd4ee7befa9640103b.jpg
81412b8c4f4cbc616d4c1c06ddb139d0.jpg
c790b457fa14817e6130e43e25129b51.jpg

Do you consider your heads to be googly? Cuz those are what mine look like and they look googly to me. I've already gotten a replacement because my first EX head was googly. My replacement had both heads googly.

She looks great and magic eraser for the mark on the chin.

Do you consider your heads to be googly? Cuz those are what mine look like and they look googly to me. I've already gotten a replacement because my first EX head was googly. My replacement had both heads googly.
I don't, no. In person she looks great! I think the photos make it look like she is, but I'm not worried at all!

And in Australia I'm not sure if I can get magic eraser. But I'll see what I can do. Cheers for the suggestion.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Unboxing Emma Frost PF!

20150815_161039_zpsv1eqjnys.jpg

Are they actually packing them properly now? Usually the product box is tight inside the brown shipper so any damage to the shipper results in damage to the product box. Mine always arrive beat to hell.

Sorry to hear the issues. Did you get your replacements yet? SS told me they had no more replacement bases for actual damage bases. Curious to see what they say.

Eyes looks good to me. The reg looks perfect. The ex head is so little off I wouldn't worry about it.

Are they actually packing them properly now? Usually the product box is tight inside the brown shipper so any damage to the shipper results in damage to the product box. Mine always arrive beat to hell.

my EF box came in mint condition.
The shipper box can be trashed up as long as the art box is good, I am happy.
There is some spacer gap between the Art Box and the Shipper box (see photo)

Back