Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol just read that in the Spidey thread Lol funny thing is, I just remembered you saying that you converted yesterday too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hahah i forget if I ever mention anything.

I'm pretty bad about it. Guess i may pull the trigger. See how it goes. Hopefully it's a fine one and then I get a confirmation for RS conversion too :lol :pow

Hahah i forget if I ever mention anything.

I'm pretty bad about it. Guess i may pull the trigger. See how it goes. Hopefully it's a fine one and then I get a confirmation for RS conversion too :lol :pow
I'd be happier for you if you got a conversion for RS

Apparently the dude that wrote paragraphs against it :rotfl
There was a dude that wrote paragraphs? Was he the guy using the whole design thing to say she was more like a sexy lingerie chick than a warrior? Lol serious waste of time. If you don't like it don't buy it. He was like those guys on the street corners that preach about their respective religions and ppl are like "just let me ****ing walk here". Seemed like a nice guy but not worth the time especially since no one cared lol

There was a dude that wrote paragraphs? Was he the guy using the whole design thing to say she was more like a sexy lingerie chick than a warrior? Lol serious waste of time. If you don't like it don't buy it. He was like those guys on the street corners that preach about their respective religions and ppl are like "just let me ****ing walk here". Seemed like a nice guy but not worth the time especially since no one cared lol

Haha yup. It was a new P.O.V but didn't really care. I like my women like I love my bed = sexy and slender.

Was at work when a dude started preaching at the counter. It's like dude, get thee **** out son.

To go to a on track post, I am thinking of getting her. I may pass on the BW XM piece, and maybe get the GG BW and probably left over money for this. All depends on the interview tomorrow :panic:

Haha yup. It was a new P.O.V but didn't really care. I like my women like I love my bed = sexy and slender.

Was at work when a dude started preaching at the counter. It's like dude, get thee **** out son.

To go to a on track post, I am thinking of getting her. I may pass on the BW XM piece, and maybe get the GG BW and probably left over money for this. All depends on the interview tomorrow :panic:
Lol yeah I hate when ppl preach to me about anything let alone religion. Not cool

Lol love my beds big but love my slender too. Not too slender though. Just enough meat in a the rights places (some place more is merrier of course)

Dude I was actually really surprised by GG's stuff recently. They've seriously upped their ante in terms of sculpt. Yeah you could use the money from the XM BW to fund 2 statues or a really HUGE one from SS

Lol yeah I hate when ppl preach to me about anything let alone religion. Not cool

Lol love my beds big but love my slender too. Not too slender though. Just enough meat in a the rights places (some place more is merrier of course)

Dude I was actually really surprised by GG's stuff recently. They've seriously upped their ante in terms of sculpt. Yeah you could use the money from the XM BW to fund 2 statues or a really HUGE one from SS

My 2 rules: I don't do politics or religion. :duff

I just had a mental picture of a sexy bed, coke bottle shape, and fluff in the right spots haha.

I have been too. That Artemsia statue looks good, but they nailed the look to Scar Jo in BW. So it's tough to say. While I'll keep XM on order, I need an updated sculpt soon or it will be bye bye. I don't want to do huge as I doubt space will help, but I'd love Emma with my Scarlet Witch comi :drool

My 2 rules: I don't do politics or religion. :duff

I just had a mental picture of a sexy bed, coke bottle shape, and fluff in the right spots haha.

I have been too. That Artemsia statue looks good, but they nailed the look to Scar Jo in BW. So it's tough to say. While I'll keep XM on order, I need an updated sculpt soon or it will be bye bye. I don't want to do huge as I doubt space will help, but I'd love Emma with my Scarlet Witch comi :drool
Huge as in bigger characters like Apoc or the Sentinel as examples. I like XMs BW. Looks sexy as hell, wish SS had dine a COH instead of a butter knife. Lol a sexy bed is hilarious. Politics I'll do, just with the right ppl, and depending on the issue

Huge as in bigger characters like Apoc or the Sentinel as examples. I like XMs BW. Looks sexy as hell, wish SS had dine a COH instead of a butter knife. Lol a sexy bed is hilarious. Politics I'll do, just with the right ppl, and depending on the issue

Yeah, but female wise, looks like Vampi or WW would be the biggest for me lol

Butter knife..pfft...such a waste of an exclusive. She is sexy but too anime ish. I keep hoping we get a movie version!

I'll probably patent sexy beds. Wonder if it makes it big.

We Americans love guns, guess every topic goes back to that :slap

Yeah, but female wise, looks like Vampi or WW would be the biggest for me lol

Butter knife..pfft...such a waste of an exclusive. She is sexy but too anime ish. I keep hoping we get a movie version!

I'll probably patent sexy beds. Wonder if it makes it big.

We Americans love guns, guess every topic goes back to that :slap

True especially if you stick primarily to women.

I don't mind the face on the SS one just the EX was waste and I'm an Ex guy. Not a fan of regs unless they're awesome. Like the Savage Oppress one (might pick that up). They made an Avengers version maybe they'll make a Winter Soldier one if they get to her, or you'll have to wait till Avengers 2

True especially if you stick primarily to women.

I don't mind the face on the SS one just the EX was waste and I'm an Ex guy. Not a fan of regs unless they're awesome. Like the Savage Oppress one (might pick that up). They made an Avengers version maybe they'll make a Winter Soldier one if they get to her, or you'll have to wait till Avengers 2

Yeah was thinking that. I would love to have a JL and Avengers set. Ultron looking like a beast would be awesome if I just use the AoU stuff (hopefully we get a full line up: Hawkeye, Black Widow, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and Ultron!)

Yeah EX could be nicer. Like Bats and Selina have standard CoH, why can't that be done for others? I mean they are roughly same pricing.

I saw a custom widow, looks fantastic. I wonder what could be done for Emma.

Yeah was thinking that. I would love to have a JL and Avengers set. Ultron looking like a beast would be awesome if I just use the AoU stuff (hopefully we get a full line up: Hawkeye, Black Widow, Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and Ultron!)

Yeah EX could be nicer. Like Bats and Selina have standard CoH, why can't that be done for others? I mean they are roughly same pricing.

I saw a custom widow, looks fantastic. I wonder what could be done for Emma.

Me personally not a fan of movie versions of non-movie based characters so its always a pass unless its like a timeless character for me.
It probably has to do with DC and what they want too. Marvel lines been slipping somewhat in terms of COH unless its the EX (which i don't mind). The crappy EXs is what pisses me off.

Customs are a *****. I saw a HQ custom today that made me genuinely regret not getting her. Like it looks so amazing.

Me personally not a Dan of movie versions of non-movoe based characters so its always a pass unless its like a timeless character for me.
It probably has to do with DC and what they want too. Marvel lines been slipping somewhat in terms of COH unless its the EX (which i don't mind). The crappy EXs is what pisses me off

For me is that with these movies, it creates like a unity. Like the Prime 1 Turtles. Same would do for me as they could have unity as a whole. Where honestly, unless Marvel comes up something like DC and minus the "A's" and "X's"; I see movie ones as good contiguity overall. Plus I enjoy films too much haha.

I've heard how Marvel has been slipping. Probably why I gave up on looking for Rogue and stuff. Only Marvel I'd do is comiquettes, and JSC were a given IMO.

For me is that with these movies, it creates like a unity. Like the Prime 1 Turtles. Same would do for me as they could have unity as a whole. Where honestly, unless Marvel comes up something like DC and minus the "A's" and "X's"; I see movie ones as good contiguity overall. Plus I enjoy films too much haha.

I've heard how Marvel has been slipping. Probably why I gave up on looking for Rogue and stuff. Only Marvel I'd do is comiquettes, and JSC were a given IMO.

Me I love the movies but they change actors a lot, unless the character is iconic I'll get it, like maybe a Nicholson or Ledger Joker because of the ways they both sorta revolutionized the roles in their respective eras. The Turtles are a totally different story because they aren't humans so incan identify with them as long as the characterization is awesome...or should I say radical?...

...cowabunga?

Yeah Marvel delivers some decent male PFs bur the female ones are probably hit AND miss Lol except for maybe Storm (cant think of any off the top of my head, maybe Scarlett Witch?)
**** man those lame ass bases are pissing me off. So far the only Marvel PF I have is Apoc and he's awesome. Haven't had a single person Not comment on him in a positive way

Me I love the movies but they change actors a lot, unless the character is iconic I'll get it, like maybe a Nicholson or Ledger Joker because of the ways they both sorta revolutionized the roles in their respective eras. The Turtles are a totally different story because they aren't humans so incan identify with them as long as the characterization is awesome...or should I say radical?...

...cowabunga?

Yeah Marvel delivers some decent male PFs bur the female ones are probably hit AND miss Lol except for maybe Storm (cant think of any off the top of my head, maybe Scarlett Witch?)
**** man those lame ass bases are pissing me off. So far the only Marvel PF I have is Apoc and he's awesome. Haven't had a single person Not comment on him in a positive way

Yeah that is true, I have the same for depending on the actors. I would never buy a movie Bane, regardless of how cool I thought Hardy looked. Just not the classics. I feel yah on the turtles lol. I just have seen some Avengers set from the movie maquettes, and damn I would kill for a sweet set like that for AoU.

Hit and Miss; true that haha. I don't mind em as much, only because I boxed a lot of stuff and only have Ivy displayed and Scarlet wtich comi. And the comi is hella plain, not even a logo or something. It pisses me off that they cost near 400 and have a damn plain base. Now if it was like 280 included shipping, hell sign me up.

I hear about Apoc. Never got into the character; so I avoided that. But it is pretty ****** how it had some poor QC.

Yeah that is true, I have the same for depending on the actors. I would never buy a movie Bane, regardless of how cool I thought Hardy looked. Just not the classics. I feel yah on the turtles lol. I just have seen some Avengers set from the movie maquettes, and damn I would kill for a sweet set like that for AoU.

Hit and Miss; true that haha. I don't mind em as much, only because I boxed a lot of stuff and only have Ivy displayed and Scarlet wtich comi. And the comi is hella plain, not even a logo or something. It pisses me off that they cost near 400 and have a damn plain base. Now if it was like 280 included shipping, hell sign me up.

I hear about Apoc. Never got into the character; so I avoided that. But it is pretty ****** how it had some poor QC.

Yeah man I got away with some minor cracks that I can fix but nothing crazy. Overall I think I got one of the better pieces for Apoc. Lol yeah I'd be more down for a comic Bane because he's so much awesome. As much as I liked Hardy, he's NOT Bane. An Age of Ultron set Would look pretty Boss and Lol to comiquettes. I'm not a huge fan of them because of the sizes. However if I hadn't started with PFs it'd probably be a smarter move display wise

Yeah man I got away with some minor cracks that I can fix but nothing crazy. Overall I think I got one of the better pieces for Apoc. Lol yeah I'd be more down for a comic Bane because he's so much awesome. As much as I liked Hardy, he's NOT Bane. An Age of Ultron set Would look pretty Boss and Lol to comiquettes. I'm not a huge fan of them because of the sizes. However if I hadn't started with PFs it'd probably be a smarter move display wise

Bane for sure, but Freeze over everyone in my books. I just love his origin and his suit. Freeze vs. Iron Man, damn that'd be crazy.

That's what I'm saying, like how they all circled around each other in the film. I could imagine a badass Ultron with all of em surrounding him.

Only got SW because I had Gwen and MJ, so I was like "I'm getting Jean, would be a good set". But now I'm probably skipping on Jean, and now she is just there. I may sell her, she's nice and all for sure; I guess I'm not that invested in the character for sure.

Back