Email from Goodshipped mentioning H1N1 Virus ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dude!

This is Leo from GOODSHIPPED. My friend in Ecuador (Thanks!) forwarded this thread to me.

No worry Tay and all my friends. This is just friendly words. No threat. No infection! Just that we experienced SARS before and we are very aware of any wide-spread dieseases and also my friends in Mexico were very nervous and worried few months ago. So, I found it maybe helpful to remind my friends to take care of themselves in daily life.

Of course your parcels / orders will not be affected / infected lol. Just perfect packing you will receive as always .

talk soon
Leo

Hey Dude!

This is Leo from GOODSHIPPED. My friend in Ecuador (Thanks!) forwarded this thread to me.

No worry Tay and all my friends. This is just friendly words. No threat. No infection! Just that we experienced SARS before and we are very aware of any wide-spread dieseases and also my friends in Mexico were very nervous and worried few months ago. So, I found it maybe helpful to remind my friends to take care of themselves in daily life.

Of course your parcels / orders will not be affected / infected lol. Just perfect packing you will receive as always .

talk soon
Leo

Wow !. Thanks for joining up to explain , I appreciate it ! This thread wasn't really serious , just figured I would start a conversation. :D
Thanks again.

Hey Dude!

talk soon
Leo

Nice to see ya on the boards Leo and its all good were just messing about, besides its all about the swine flu atm.

Stay in touch on the boards, and im sure i will be getting something from u soon enough :lol.

Btw folks Leo (Goodshipped) is an awesome Ebay seller, for all your sexy Hot Toys figs among other things :peace

Thousand thanks for support my friends,

To say thanks, I am telling you an exclusive news of Hot Toys:

There will be two more Michael Jackson Version coming. Hopefully, I will be one of the first to know which versions coming out and I will tell you guys immediately @@

Promise me, don't stop collecting
Leo from goodshipped

Last edited:
I was travelling from Vancouver to Toronto and then to LA end of May and I was the only one wearing mask in the planes. Everyone was staring at me. Well, I dont want to spoilt my trip and continue to wear it until i am out of the airport. I understand the Canadian and US are treating this H1N1 as normal flu. Really confusing as over here in the east are so concerned about it and the WHO raise the level to Level 6 which is Pandemic level. :confused:

There will be two more Michael Jackson Version coming. Hopefully, I will be one of the first to know which versions coming out and I will tell you guys immediately @@

Leo

Personally i have zero interest in MJ but i wont stop collecting :peace

I was travelling from Vancouver to Toronto and then to LA end of May and I was the only one wearing mask in the planes. Everyone was staring at me. Well, I dont want to spoilt my trip and continue to wear it until i am out of the airport. I understand the Canadian and US are treating this H1N1 as normal flu. Really confusing as over here in the east are so concerned about it and the WHO raise the level to Level 6 which is Pandemic level. :confused:

Better safe than sorry! You can catch all kinds of things on a plane anyway.

Leo from goodshipped

Make sure you mention this in the HT Michael Jackson thread. :D

Supposedly since they banned smokers on planes the air is actually poorer cos they dont recycle it as much.

Yeah good idea they will be all over u like a rash.

I haven't flown since before 9/11 so if I ever do again, I'm sure it's going to be a lovely experience. :rolleyes:

Nice to see ya on the boards Leo and its all good were just messing about, besides its all about the swine flu atm.

Stay in touch on the boards, and im sure i will be getting something from u soon enough :lol.

Btw folks Leo (Goodshipped) is an awesome Ebay seller, for all your sexy Hot Toys figs among other things :peace

I ll second that,he s fantastic!!Hope married life is treating you well,Leo.

Hey Dude!

talk soon
Leo

Wow. What a nice guy!

Thanks Leo, really glad I just ordered a HT TT Narrow from you.

What has this got to do with my ebay item ? :confused::lol
Is he trying to say the virus could be in the parcel. :monkey4:lol:horror

"Looks like collectors wallets aren't the only things.. getting killed."

wahhhhhhhh.png

YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Just be careful and avoid going out if it can be avoided, and my friendly advice based on our past experience with SARS:

- Always wear masks when you go out
- clean your hands many times everyday, especially after going out
- Don't touch your face, eyes, mouth ...etc with hands
- sleep early, states healthy

Contact me for this :naughty

Founder of shameless plug dot com :D

It time like this, we need disinfectant or antibacterial wipes to clean all the toys that come from H1N1 afflicted countries...If other method fails...burn them all..burn them...stop the spread! :rotfl

Back