[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 custom's•GOLDEN AGE BATMAN•BABYFACE•CASEY JONES•PYRAMID HEAD•HOBO MYERS

That hobo Myers is a masterpiece!

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•GOLDEN AGE BATMAN•BABYFACE•CASEY JONES•PYRAMID HEAD•HOBO MYERS

Hobo Myers. :panic:
Upper level work as usual Seb.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•THE TERMINATOR•GZ BIG BOSS•GOLDEN AGE BATMAN•BABYFACE

and Casey Jones got his back.
Basically it's a Barbie gold set. I repainted and added more details to the bag.

P1090012_zpsba886a01.jpg

P1090016_zps08f3322f.jpg

P1090018_zps87bb1560.jpg

P1090025_zpsd46ce40c.jpg

P1090020_zps96a25a98.jpg

P1090019_zps4db5f682.jpg

P1090014_zpsf5348a82.jpg

Thumbs thumbs UP, Casey kicks ***!!! :clap:clap:clap

Casey Jones looks damn good!

Was never a Turtles fan, but I liked CJ.

Re: Elvis1976 custom's•GOLDEN AGE BATMAN•BABYFACE•CASEY JONES•PYRAMID HEAD

No offense to One.....but this is the best Myers to date!!!!!!
Custom for you or someone else?

THanks guys! Appreciate all the comments.

Last finishing touches on my Hobo Myers. Thanks to Kevin for hoking me up with the knife.

P1080795_zpsa45a578e.jpg

P1080796_zps6d654c7c.jpg

P1080797_zpsb693caff.jpg

P1080799_zpsdeb0cecc.jpg

P1080800_zpse9005cf0.jpg

That Myers is stunning absolutely stunning.

one of the best things about viewing seb's thread is that his characters are so varied and even if you don't relate/connect with some of them you can still admire and marvel at the craftsmanship that goes into each & every one of them...........:lecture

Thanks a lot guys!!!

That Myers is stunning absolutely stunning.

Thanks man, actually the headsculpt is from one but was haird and painted by me :)
But the head will change, i'm not giving any info yet but it will top this one :panic:

one of the best things about viewing seb's thread is that his characters are so varied and even if you don't relate/connect with some of them you can still admire and marvel at the craftsmanship that goes into each & every one of them...........:lecture

Thanks Barry btw the things we talked about will ship tomorrow :panic:

:yess:............man, i am so looking forward to that project......:hi5:

Love that Jones. Where is the Myers jacket from?

The Myers jacket is a combination of 3 jackets.

There is the outer coat which is a mix of a WWII quilted coat and a sweater hood.

The blue coat is a mix of two coats I found on ebay. I mixed them together and dye everything in dark blue.

The Myers jacket is a combination of 3 jackets.

There is the outer coat which is a mix of a WWII quilted coat and a sweater hood.

The blue coat is a mix of two coats I found on ebay. I mixed them together and dye everything in dark blue.

And that is what makes you can artist/customizer! Well done, my friend :)

Holy crap Seb that's some gruesome figures you've been putting out lately!!!

Pyramid head is INSANE :rock

Amazing dude. Amazing.

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Thanks man, actually the headsculpt is from one but was haird and painted by me :)
But the head will change, i'm not giving any info yet but it will top this one :panic:

Wow how can to top a masterpiece , can't wait to see that.:yess:

Hobo Myers is just jaw dropping :thud:

Back