[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•BOND•ANTON•ARAGORN•THE WALKING

Awesome Walking Dead stuff Seb!!!!! And you're doing ANOTHER Daryl?!

You bastard.

Anton looks great, is that one yours?

Yup another Daryl and that Anton is mine yes.

The Aragon and walking deads are masterpieces!!!!!

Thanks Ray!

That paint up on Anton is ridiculous!!!!! :clap:thud:

Thanks my friend, prety excited to have him finished.

god damn seb... amazing update. love the weathering and paint on the aragorn. and your TWD figures made me buy and watch season 2 ;) thanks!

curious if you've seen evil dead yet. i've only seen some pics online and the designs look pretty brutal. think they might make a cool project for your horror series IF you like the film.

Thanks my friend, I didn't see it yet but from the images I have seen it looks quiet good.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•BOND•ANTON•THE WALKING DEAD

A new Aragorn in the work.

Only sideshow pieces used are the accessories (belt, sword, quiver and his backpack things)

The clothing are from the did figure heavily retailored, modified and repainted.

Wow! :bow Adding real hair was a stroke of genius!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•BOND•ANTON•ARAGORN•THE WALKING

Always start with your old lady, mine was really into it. I personally got her into watching BreakingBad, now she can't wait for last season.

Getting my wife into Breaking Bad was easy. (Can't wait for the last season)

Its getting her into anything zombies that is the challenge.

Yes! Aragorn! TWD customs look great too Seb.

Michonne looks awesome...

wow then you have a all togeather shot dame bro that looks rerally cool with them all togeather like that pure perfection

Hey seb have you ever thought of starting a youtube channel? I would love to see some of your work on video. I know mike (darthmagnus) posted a few of your works and they are very inspirational to watch and I'm guessing you will get a huge following and lots of new fans.

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•THE WALKING DEAD CUSTOM

Thanks guys.

Here's some painted head.

Anton sculpted by Rainman, hair not painted yet

a Medicom Daniel Craig repainted

your painting style has really grown my man, your customs have always been great - from head to toe - but you've really perfected your head painting style mate (and how you mod/sculpt the heads to be more accurate) really loving it!! :hi5:

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•THE WALKING DEAD CUSTOM

your painting style has really grown my man, your customs have always been great - from head to toe - but you've really perfected your head painting style mate (and how you mod/sculpt the heads to be more accurate) really loving it!! :hi5:

:exactly: the man keeps getting better and better

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•DARKNESS•MAD HATTER•BLACK MASK•THE WALKING DEAD SHANE

This picture isn't working for me for some reason, it says "Link Broken - Level of awesome exceeds allotted pixels." :dunno

:exactly: i got a photobucket message saying my eyes were too much of a sissy mary to see. i had to work them out at the gym for about 7hrs before they were declared strong enough to withstand the ocular onslaught. :horror:horror

That Michonne still amazes me ( rips out own eyes because thats the last thing i ever want to see.) But il still keep them in my pocket so i can see your next masterpiece.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•THE WALKING DEAD•BATMAN AND ROGUES•LORD OF DARKNESS•ALIEN RIPL

Changed my Black Mask, I thought my previous was a bit boring so I went with his Arkham City look.

[/QUOTE]

This thing is so sick Seb! Makes me even more stoked for Arkham Origins. :gah:

Dude, did you make a deal for your soul at the crossroads in return for those mad skills? :thud::lol

Great film
I'd sell my soul though to play the blues like the karate kid:wink1:

Love the little mad hatter he's got character.
Aragon ain't my thing but looks impeccable.
Anton is the nuts great sculpt and paint job.

Thanks Seb, for my last few days! I just went through all this 1385 pages... but just checking the images, and I was amazed with all of them! You're an artist! This is a real talent you got! Congratulations! I'm really your fan now.

Thanks Seb, for my last few days! I just went through all this 1385 pages... but just checking the images, and I was amazed with all of them! You're an artist! This is a real talent you got! Congratulations! I'm really your fan now.

You saw all his pages and made this one your first post?!?! :horror

Thats some control right there.

I would have started with 0 and gotten close to 1385 posts by the time I was done. :rotfl

You saw all his pages and made this one your first post?!?! :horror

Thats some control right there.

I would have started with 0 and gotten close to 1385 posts by the time I was done. :rotfl

You just don't understand... I just couldn't stop to write.. hell, I couldn't stop to eat, to sleep... I didn't go to my job, I didn't watch last episode of Game of Thrones until I was done with all these pages... It was some kind of addction... yeah... I'm addicted to his customs! :rotfl:lol:rotfl

Back