[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BANE (v2) - Batman Begins - FM BATMAN

Hi mate!Was it difficult to rip off the buttons of The Legend's jacket?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BANE (v2) - Batman Begins (update)

Since me and shortround commissioned rocco for a miller head.
Thise is the one of Shortround.
Basically the exact same one as mine :)

P1050486.jpg

Wow the FM Batman is Amazing!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - BANE (v2) - Batman Begins - FM BATMAN

Seb your figures are simply works of art!

Thanks guys and Skooter if you need any help don't be afraid to ask. ;-)

I recently got the medicom amazing spider-man.

For the pics I saw I liked the silouhette so decided to give this a go.

Of course out of the box he was way too clean and shiny.

I applied several wash of black to toned down the colour and to make him look weathered a bit more like he was in the movie.

I don't know if i should do the shredding on the torso though.

P1050517.jpg

P1050506.jpg

P1050512.jpg

P1050509.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Amazing Spider-man (medi rework wip)

Damn Seb, that is the ASM figure I want! :drool The stock HT and Medicom figures just aren't doing it for me. :(

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Amazing Spider-man (medi rework wip)

he looks great man! id wait and put the shredded torso on another with the garfield head

i have this one marfmaster and hes very impressive in hand!

I applied several wash of black to toned down the colour and to make him look weathered a bit more like he was in the movie.

P1050517.jpg

P1050506.jpg

P1050512.jpg

P1050509.jpg

AMAZING. :clap

P1050517.jpg

P1050506.jpg

P1050512.jpg

P1050509.jpg

What a coin-ki-dink!

Just finished watching Amazing Spiderman the other day. I was expecting a train wreck after all the bad/non reviews. I actually liked it :monkey1

Looks awesome Seb :)

Thanks guys, usually I don't like medi bodies but this time it suits the charachter well.

Love the silouhette compared to the HT one.

Agreed Seb. The Medi definitely fits the physique better.

A little package from Mr. Bontemps just arrived. :panic:

Pics Marf or GTFO!

So Dredd again.
I think this is my fifth Dredd attempt.

This time i'm shooting for the ultimate comics version.

I bought an awesome unpainted and unbuild statue on ebay.
Pred all the parts and i have started to paint them.

Head is still a place holder as this will be the final reveal.

Here's a first pics :)

P1050524.jpg

I'm not keen on the new spidey suit or Medicom tbh but it still looks better than the HT's 1 as that looks ****e.

Dredd is looking good m8 :) its not too big in hand is it that kit?

I'm not keen on the new spidey suit or Medicom tbh but it still looks better than the HT's 1 as that looks ****e.

Dredd is looking good m8 :) its not too big in hand is it that kit?

Everything fits like a glove but i will need Dorg to shrink the head. So awesome but too big :)

Back