[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - JUDGE DEATH - DREDD

Yes probably :)

I still really like the one from Eric alhtough I used it way too much. But I gotta say I really like it on that body.

Yep I love Sosa's head as well, it looks very gritty and badass. But it is a bit on the big side. And I wouldn't mind having two versions so I can choose which one to use, depending on the overall look with the body. :)

Yep I love Sosa's head as well, it looks very gritty and badass. But it is a bit on the big side. And I wouldn't mind having two versions so I can choose which one to use, depending on the overall look with the body. :)

A little bit on the big size yeah, although on that body and without the neck it looks much better.
But I would like to have a new one a bit more faitfull to Jim Lee drawing.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - JUDGE DEATH - JIM LEE BATMAN

crazyyy bats!!! hands down one of my fav, !! jim lee rocks!!

I love that new bats... you really do a wonderful job of giving your figures unique proportions and looks :rock

JIM LEE BATMAN.

The head I wanted to use didn't work out, so I used another one of Erick Sosa. I will commission Rocco soon for a new one but this one works nicely atm.

P1050133_zps94b48624.jpg

Sweeet mother of......:thud: i want it gimme gimme :panic:

That Bats is sick!

Jim Lee Bats is insane, man! Can't wait to finally add a Seb Batman to my collection, so close I can taste it. Tastes like resin, spandex, and a whole lot of awesome. :rock

Hello all, this is my first post and I thought why not post on the highly visited ELVIS1976 customs thread I always enjoy checking out Sebs customs and have loved every single one of them he has sick talent.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Walter White - Doc Holiday

THanks fella's

Just finished one Daredevil suit.
I went with a dark metallic red to bring more contrast to the suit.
Of course the material has been darkened and weathered.

P1050003_zpsb5fe133a.jpg

Great work on the daredevil, do you have anymore updates? What material did you use for the costume for it to have that shine?

That is one mean looking Batman. Love it!

Great work on the daredevil, do you have anymore updates? What material did you use for the costume for it to have that shine?

I posted a new pics than this one. I darkened the suit a bit more now.
I used a metalic spandex material and made it darker using acrylics.

Holy schnikes seb, I want that batman.

That is one mean looking Batman. Love it!

Thanks fellas :hi5:

Jim Lee Bats is insane!

Can you post some pics of the bodies you use, and what they look like modded? Your sculpting of the bodies makes a HUGE difference to the awesomeness of your figures. I am often times limited on making a figure look the way I want due to the body. Would love to get some ideas of what they look like so I can possibly try myself.

Thanks!

Back