[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

I'm still excited to see some more progress for the new Cap. I keep checking this thread, but I gotta learn how to be patient. :)

Actually I don't read comics. I just love the idea of and imagrey of superheroes. Thor has always seemed really cool to me. :rock

I definitely don't have anything against Thor or other superheroes. :) I just don't know where I would start if I wanted to get into X-Men or Spider-Man again for example.

First pics of a WWII CAP i'm working on again.
The helmet is made out of leather and then painted.

IMG_8488.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8486.jpg

Did you actually sew the cap or is it the finger from a leather glove? Either way it's very nice work.

Damn, that Thor came out great!

Cant wait to see the full WWII Cap. That figure is perfect for a heavy dose of Seb weathering.

Finished my Dead End JOKER.
Finally decided to put him in the arkham straighjacket.

Of course the jacket is custom made ;-)

IMG_8503.jpg

IMG_8502.jpg

IMG_8506.jpg

hey seb,
wondering if you got my pms regarding the reserved arthur head?
i think you got the i am legend combine set too, and the heads are shipping out soon so i gotta know quick :)

:horror OMG!!! That cable kicks ass!!!!

That cable headsculpt paint job is probably one of the best you've painted!!!!!!!!!!!

hey seb,
wondering if you got my pms regarding the reserved arthur head?
i think you got the i am legend combine set too, and the heads are shipping out soon so i gotta know quick :)

Can't wait to see him paint mine! :yess:

Dang Seb! That Cable is great. Very creative use of the Mech Tech arm! Only you would see such potential in them! :bow

Damn! Looks like you're tackling the whole Marvel Universe! Keep 'em coming, brother!

Question. If I recall, your said you were also going to do Big Daddy and Kick A$$, right? We're you planning on making them the way they looked in the movie/comic book or were we going to see your take on them? Personally, I prefer to see your version of these characters.

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

Last edited:
Back