[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Oh man, too awesome. Great work with all of those.

Geez, that Batman collection is insane! Seb has to have one of, if not the best, custom collections I have ever seen.

I wanna see your entire collection man!

:lecture

You should make a website for us to see all the pics in here (older work to current stuff) so we don't have to wade through so many comments. Also I'd love to see how you incorporate this stuff in your collection.

Great stuff, Seb! Love the Max! I have had that idea for years, and have that head, but have had no time to actually commit to making one, or trying, and to see your's finished, complete and rocking, is an inspiration to me! He and those characters so fits your art style too! Batman Returns is more your element I think.
Rock on with these amazing customs! I am loving these!

He and those characters so fits your art style too! Batman Returns is more your element I think.

Agreed. There's some great synergy going on here. Seb's style really suits the horror and gothic.

THanks guys!

Here's some watchmen accessories.

Newspapers, rorschach'sjournal, ozymandias poster, tales of the black freighter comics, nixon law ans some pics showing doc manhattan in vietnam

IMG_7172-1.jpg

IMG_7173-1.jpg

IMG_7174.jpg

IMG_7176-1.jpg

IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7178.jpg

Just finished repainting my P2 Elder body and head.
Silly thing is that the body will be all covered up by the armour.

IMG_7185-1.jpg

IMG_7184-1.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

IMG_7187-1.jpg

IMG_7188.jpg

Back