[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM WORK • MAD MAX FURY ROAD

Great custom work on the new Gene figures Seb, the hair and costumes look excellent.

Cheers,
Peter.

Badass work, KISS is a band that needed to be realized in 1/6 :rock :rock

In the making.

SLIPKNOT

IMG_0743_zps44b98d7e.jpg

Just spent the past couple hours surfing through your work. Goddamn, its amazing. And your musician work makes me wanna find someone who can help me make an Abbath, or a Per Ohlin.

SLIPKNOT - Corey Taylor - Joey Jordison - Chris Fehn are now done. Now to the rest of the members.
Those guys are fun to make, they look simple but it's all in the small details :)

IMG_0782_zps5b510336.jpg

IMG_0786_zpseaa562e1.jpg

IMG_0784_zpsfa9971f7.jpg

Thanks my friends.

Some new stuff. Again a huge thanks to Peter the painter. He made all my rock icons sculpts and without him all those figures wouldn't have been possible.

I think my quest for a great Aragorn sculpt has come to an end. I used the head that comes with the SIdeshow Aragorn maquette. Reworked it to fit a body and repainted it. This head has been sculpted by Trevor Grove and imo is the best Aragorn head so far.

IMG_0836_zps93077e02.jpg

IMG_0829_zpsb4ed2ae8.jpg

Paul Stanley also almost done. Changes some details. Vest has been done by GeeWhiz custom and I added the rhinestones myself. The coat has been done by Tynela Tinela Ayres, she did a tremendous job on it. I also added the rhinestones on it. That is the part that isn't finish. Cuffs needs rhinestones and some on the coat.

IMG_0828_zps1edefdce.jpg

MEGADETH Dave Mustaine. He is close to finished. Some work needed on the hair, detailing and his guitar.

IMG_0820_zps24b6f0c9.jpg

IMG_0826_zps70572d21.jpg

ALICE COOPER also complete. A HUUUUUGE thanks to Tynela Tinela Ayres. She made the suit for me and the tailoring is first quality. I made both belts etc... as usual.

IMG_0807_zpsb357ae46.jpg

IMG_0808_zps1f2fb10e.jpg

IMG_0814_zps5074735f.jpg

Real hair is the next step. But it's not gonna be easy since hair are sculpted on his foerehead and on the ears. :)

That is definitely better Aragorn there. Looking forward to see that with real hair.

Incredible stuff all around. :clap

Where'd you get the leather jacket for Mustaine?

So much awesomeness Seb! Especially the Alice Cooper! Ever plan on making any of the guys from Rush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You outdo yourself with every incarnation you've done of Aragorn. God damn Seb. :clap

That Alice Cooper is insane and that suit is great. Well put together.:clap

Thanks a lot my friends. Those rock icons are a dream come true for me. They are so much fun and something a bit different.
Merry XMAS to everybody!

Back