[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•DAWN CAESAR

ok... THAT'S not fair!!!! APES!!!! ohman... he's looking beautiful!!!! need some more details!!! what have you done!!!???

Is Rainman offering these sculpts?!

He has lately i think. I have this head since a few years. I will have better pics soon.

I have the head too... but stuck on what to do with it... then you show me this!!! holey moses!!!! can't wait to see what you're doing for hands and feet... and what you did to the body... and what fur you're using... GAH!!!!! GLORIOUS!!!!!!

I have the head too... but stuck on what to do with it... then you show me this!!! holey moses!!!! can't wait to see what you're doing for hands and feet... and what you did to the body... and what fur you're using... GAH!!!!! GLORIOUS!!!!!!

I have the hands and feet sculpted by Peter the painter. I just need to attached them.
As for the body it's a slim true type modified. I reworked the thigh, calves and arms.
I made the suit using fur. First I used a razor to get the fur as short as possible. Then I sew a suit to fit the body I have modded.

beautiful!!! does PtP offer casts of those hands and feet?!?! can you show em yet?? need those!!!!

thanks for the info... looking SO great!!!!

Well he just made them for me but I guess I can get some casts and offer them.

please please PLEASE!!!!!

Depending on how much... I'd probably be in for 3 or more sets!!

Well he just made them for me but I guess I can get some casts and offer them.

It's no good without the body!! Key component!! Such a shame no 3rd party company or customizers has offered a run of caesars...That's beautiful work my friend!

I have plans for customizing one... but my sculpting skill aren't up to doing those hands and feet... these have been the impediment to going forward...

Better pics of Caesar. The fur will be treated and weathered.

IMG_1179_zps825b5f5f.jpg

IMG_1174_zpsf3919c7c.jpg

and more progress on MR FREEZE.

IMG_1182_zps4f9a6d47.jpg

Beautiful stuff seb, what does fur treating entail?

I love Caesar's side-eye. Gives him so much attitude and personality!

Looking so cool so far! Really intrigued by the fur treatment. I've never seen a high-end figure fully furred before. Will you be adding any of the fur to the head to match?

Re: Elvis1976 customs•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES (LEO•DON)

Thanks Pitu it has been a while bro how have you been?
Doing good man! getting back in the game! Love it to much to be away for too long! But ive been following your creations man! love em! you kicking ass!!!

Come on man, that Caesar and freeze are just amazing. You use a straw again for that tube on his chest? Haha
I know you use the narrow shoulder body a lot, but how do you shorten/ modify the legs and stuff? Like you do you cut out a chunk and glue it back?

I love Caesar's side-eye. Gives him so much attitude and personality!

Looking so cool so far! Really intrigued by the fur treatment. I've never seen a high-end figure fully furred before. Will you be adding any of the fur to the head to match?

I reat the fur using paint and water to give it a more realistic and weathered version.

Come on man, that Caesar and freeze are just amazing. You use a straw again for that tube on his chest? Haha
I know you use the narrow shoulder body a lot, but how do you shorten/ modify the legs and stuff? Like you do you cut out a chunk and glue it back?

That is exactly that. I cut let's say a portion of the thigh then glue it back and resculpt over it to make it look smooth.

That Caesar looks insane great paintup Seb

Back