[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•GANDALF•CONAN•HELLBOY•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN

Freaking phenomenal work on these last few customs! And that Rob Zombie on FB! :horror Just keep breaking that mold my dude. True art right here! Except no substitutes!

Whenever you list where all the parts come from, it always blows my mind. Because when I look at your figures, I just can't envision those bits ever existing elsewhere. They always look like they were made just for your figures. Brilliant.

It's a whole other talent to be able to look at parts and see their potential like that. :clap

THanks a loy my friend, your input is greatly appreciated cause we are on the same page for Batman customs.
This one is aso my fav atm. Everything just felt together just right. The man of steel body has just the perfect proportions and all the parts just felt together right.
Don't hesitate to send me messages if you want to share where you are.

Thanks, I might do that sometime soon. I haven't been able to work on him for some time, since I have my Master's thesis deadline coming up in 2 days, but after that, I'll hopefully finally have some more time to dedicate to him.

Freaking phenomenal work on these last few customs! And that Rob Zombie on FB! :horror Just keep breaking that mold my dude. True art right here! Except no substitutes!

Thanks my friend. Just seen Zombie yesterday live. What an amazing show it was.

Whenever you list where all the parts come from, it always blows my mind. Because when I look at your figures, I just can't envision those bits ever existing elsewhere. They always look like they were made just for your figures. Brilliant.

It's a whole other talent to be able to look at parts and see their potential like that. :clap

Thanks a lot those kind of comments make me think that I have suceeded in what I wanted to do. Using parts from everywhere and make them work together.

Thanks, I might do that sometime soon. I haven't been able to work on him for some time, since I have my Master's thesis deadline coming up in 2 days, but after that, I'll hopefully finally have some more time to dedicate to him.

Good luck with your thesis :)

Batman is great looking Seb... really excellent armored design :rock :rock

Finally a 2015esque Batman. This is exactly what I hope to see with Affleck. I really like the TDK design aswell as the bermejo design. This one fits nicely into this newer Batman style. Looking forward to see the final piece. Are you going with a 3-day-stubble like Bermejo and Arkham or more the classic clean shaved look?

:)

Love the Rob Zombie you did Seb, that is one great looking piece. My favorite in your rock n roll line of figures.

Finally a 2015esque Batman. This is exactly what I hope to see with Affleck. I really like the TDK design aswell as the bermejo design. This one fits nicely into this newer Batman style. Looking forward to see the final piece. Are you going with a 3-day-stubble like Bermejo and Arkham or more the classic clean shaved look?

:)

Thanks a lot I would too hope we would see somehting like this in a movie, I guess we will have to wait and see.

And i'm going with the stubble look :)

Batman doesn't have time to shave :lecture

Working on my concept NINJA TURTLES.

Here's the first pics. My friend F-seb has just finished the head os I should have pics with the head soon.

IMG_2443_zps9f164b56.jpg

IMG_2442_zps74ef5ba6.jpg

IMG_2444_zps66645baa.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976 customs•GANDALF•CONAN•HELLBOY•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•NINJA TURTLES

Sweet mother of Mercy, Elvis that is looking fabulous so far. I am a huge Turtle fan I collect and own all the Original 10. I cant wait , are you doing it Michael Bay style or Classic Turtle?

Turtle Power!

Sweet mother of Mercy, Elvis that is looking fabulous so far. I am a huge Turtle fan I collect and own all the Original 10. I cant wait , are you doing it Michael Bay style or Classic Turtle?

Turtle Power!

I'm making it more realistic. Not as busy as the Bay one but in the vein. The head will be more classic though.

I don't know if you have seen these , but these are definitely unique and cool

[turtles 2.jpg

turtles.jpg

I was waiting for you to take a shot at the turtles one day. Can't wait to see how they turn out. :rock

Dead. I can't wait to see this, holy mother of shredder.

I can't wait to see this Turtle Seb, I'm a huge TMNT as I'm sure a lot of us are. I hope this bash is something we can all make. :) :)

I don't know if you have seen these , but these are definitely unique and cool

I saw those. THe second pics is the way i'm going for the head.

I can't wait to see this Turtle Seb, I'm a huge TMNT as I'm sure a lot of us are. I hope this bash is something we can all make. :) :)

Well it isn't a simple bash. I sculpted the front chest on the body and the shell is from the new 2014 11" ninja turtles. The straps were incrusted in the shell. I resculpted the missing part on the shell and reworked it to fit it on the body. All the accessoreis and straps are all custom made.

By the way, I love your signature haha

Can't wait to see it finished :)

wow looks amazing!

Back