[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•BATMAN AND ROGUES•Bane, Joker, Penguin, Hatter, Two-face and m

Looking good as usual. What's up with his inner thigh? You have to mod the body for something?

BRING ON SOME MORE HORROR BRO!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•BATMAN AND ROGUES•Bane, Joker, Penguin, Hatter, Two-face and m

A Spartacus warrior version almost complete for my friend Ben.

So small things to complete. Sword, scabbard, top of the helmet and darken the hair a bit.

P1070237_zpscbae5855.jpg

P1070239_zpsc2606da8.jpg

P1070242_zps090e6a3c.jpg

P1070244_zps7e75f1a9.jpg

:panic::thud: Wow! Simply incredible.

Amazing. That character in 300 is actually played by Michael Fassbender before he was you know MICHAEL FASSBENDER .

Damn!!! That Spartan is amazing!

Looking good as usual. What's up with his inner thigh? You have to mod the body for something?

BRING ON SOME MORE HORROR BRO!

t's where the articulation is :)

Amazing. That character in 300 is actually played by Michael Fassbender before he was you know MICHAEL FASSBENDER .

Except it's from Spartacus :lol But they look close I confess.

This.. Is... Sparta...cus

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•ARKHAM BATMAN•RE-ANIMATOR

Working on a new Batman, more upgrading an old one. I have that arkham sovereign suits for so long and never used it.

I put it in pieces and use some of the armour and glue them on a bodysuit. Painted everything to blend the whole thing. I went with a cross of the arkham look and the modern Bat.

IMG_0843_zpsf61db5fa.jpg

Some more progress on Bane. Still not finished.

IMG_0841_zps9c01da16.jpg

IMG_0842_zpsf6e43ab1.jpg

and while i'm at it a bit of a rogues retrospective, well some of them.

IMG_0834_zpsdb0a6e6c.jpg

IMG_0833_zps3620ed84.jpg

IMG_0835_zps17a6eef1.jpg

IMG_0836_zps70f85c0a.jpg

IMG_0837_zpsafee26d6.jpg

IMG_0838_zps050a381f.jpg

IMG_0839_zpsec570563.jpg

Holy crap on a pogo stick

That mad hatter made me laugh, thought he did have a head but the hat was too big and slipped down:)
Looks a spitefull little sod, cool though, like it.
The spartacus/spartan looks good too.
Not my thing, but superb job as with all;)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•ARKHAM BATMAN•RE-ANIMATOR

Love all of your stuff, as usual! I have to ask though, where did you get that sweater vest for the ventriloquist? I've been trying to come up with something forever.

Thanks man, the sweater came from the ZCWO Gordon figure.:)

Hi Elvis, I remember that you were creating a custom Daredevil from the movie that starred Ben Afflect.

Are you able to share some picture of it please?

love that dummy dame ur good bro thats sick lol

yo got the best batman collection i ever seen that panguin is bananas kid dame amazing love the coat and that scarcrow i really really really like that thats the best scarcrow that i ever seen no one has a better one than that and if they do post it so i can see lol

Back