[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•DREDD3D•PUNISHER

That Punisher looks great. Love that head. Best one yet IMO.

Holy bananas that Punisher looks absolutely insane.

hi Seb,

I found myself resculpting the hair on the Merle from andy...did you resculpt yours??...just curious....i didn't like the hair...let me know...i would like a point of reference...:)

hi Seb,

I found myself resculpting the hair on the Merle from andy...did you resculpt yours??...just curious....i didn't like the hair...let me know...i would like a point of reference...:)

I Dont think he did, it looks the same as mine , i got mine from joey, who,s Andy...

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•MAD MAX

Always reworking my DREDD 3D, never finished.

P1070161_zpse218152e.jpg

P1070167_zps60f36895.jpg

Putting the finishing touches on a new Punisher using the great head sculpted by IDM customs. Love that head.
Still need to weather him a bit more.

P1070154_zps5656d47a.jpg

P1070157_zps3e9be683.jpg

Freaking MEAN bro!!! Franks ready to kick some ***!!!! :hi5:

Nice Dredd. Have you considered using the "Doom" Urban Sculpt? Or are you using it?
962_doom.jpg

hi Seb,

I didn't resculpted anything. Didn't bothered since the one from erick or wgp will replace this one.

Nice Dredd. Have you considered using the "Doom" Urban Sculpt? Or are you using it?

I have one on the way to try. :)

GOt this awesome vest made by Psycho custom and I can finally say now that I have finished my MGS1 Solid Snake

P1070174_zps12adbde2.jpg

P1070176_zpse97059dc.jpg

GOt this awesome vest made by Psycho custom and I can finally say now that I have finished my MGS1 Solid Snake

P1070174_zps12adbde2.jpg

P1070176_zpse97059dc.jpg

Looks great! Why the slight color variation in the figure from the chest to the shoulders? is that a photo effect?

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•DREDD3D•PUNISHER•SOLID SNAKE

Snake looks great, I'm not a gamer but i know MGS is heralded by many as one of the best, looks awesome!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•S03 RICK GRIMES•MERLE•DARYL DIXON•DREDD3D•PUNISHER•SOLID SNAKE

Please, give me that MGS figure!!! :stick

I enjoy looking at your figures....I keep your latest posts on my iPad....very talented!

Another amazing Metal Gear figure. ;)

looks amazing, seb!!

Is he making anymore of those vests?

AWESOME!!!!

Back