[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) MGS2 SOLID SNAKE - JOHN MATRIX - RICK GRI

Damn, that Jason is sick!!!

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) MGS2 SOLID SNAKE - JOHN MATRIX - RICK GRI

what is that Jason recipe Seb??....it is awesome!!!

Refreshing to see some horror back in the thread Seb. Looks great. Part 6 is my favorite Jason look.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS2 SOLID SNAKE - JOHN MATRIX - MGS RA

Kinda par for the course these days with all the really good customizers :gah:

Toss in life, work, other responsibilities and SSCs & HTs tossing work you guys way and its gets tough to get the top notch guys these days.

...but I'd rather see this than guys getting burned out and leaving the site...we've lost a lot of good customizers that way.

THen i vote for Seb to go on vacation for a few months and stop posting these awesome damn figures!!! Lol....its killing me :gah:
I still want that Bane ;-)

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - MGS2 SOLID SNAKE - JOHN MATRIX - MGS RA

THen i vote for Seb to go on vacation for a few months and stop posting these awesome damn figures!!! Lol....its killing me :gah:
I still want that Bane ;-)

You and every other Batman fan this side of the Internet.:lol

Well Seb i needed your help with this setup that i did myself....gonna load it up on Youtube tonight...I'll send the link here...hopefully i won't be laughed at too hard....LOL

what is that Jason recipe Seb??....it is awesome!!!

Here's the breakdown

Caine head and mask
TTM19 body with rubber neck removed
New Line miniatures shirt retailored
SS jason pants retailored
Dragon boots
DID web belt
Inflames metal boss knive
SS jason pouches with dagger
HT indy hands

Love that Grimes! Nice job!

nobody better than seb!!! the king of 1/6 th customs. the elvis nickname is perfect for you....,love the grimes..:clap:clap

Wow Seb, Grimes looks amazing! Just let me know when it's ready to go and I'll get you what I owe you.

Now if I could just find a fracking Burns belt!!

Grimes looks amazing as does everything you touch!!! :clap :thud:
All of your Joes are amazing too. Did you ever finish the Alley Viper's shield?

happy new year, bro! i've missed so many updates, spent some time going over the last 20 pages or so.... amazing, amazing stuff as always, you frikking genius.

and to the guys fighting over john matrix...

"remember when i promised to sell you this figure feuuuuuurst?"
"that's right, seb, you did!!"
"i looooooid"

ilied.png

:wink1::wink1::wink1:

:rotfl Classic scene! Whats even better is when Sully is falling to his death! Listen closely for the ooooh laaaaalaaaa death scream! Me and my boys used to cry for days over it!

[ame]https://youtu.be/vd1kzNBt4f4[/ame]

I also love the clearly visible wire. It was a day when we took it for what it was without whining over effects and how fake something looked.

My comics PENGUIN got an upgrade.
I just finished painting the head from my friend F-SEB, I love the expression and attitude.
Top hat is from WGP.

P1060271_zps70e1fda0.jpg

P1060264_zpsfb5caa34.jpg

P1060269_zps5df99196.jpg

P1060258_zps945ec28f.jpg

P1060259_zpsdf81c9ca.jpg

F-SEB painted Wolverine head.

P1060276_zps61f463e3.jpg

and a new Naked Snake in the works, with black uniform and skull head camo.

P1060285_zps23d9f88e.jpg

P1060284_zpse003b49b.jpg

P1060286_zps020a7c63.jpg

P1060288_zps75f121cd.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) MGSNAKED SNAKE - PENGUIN - WOLVERINE

Wow! They all loose awesome, Seb!

F-Seb's Wolverine headsculpt looks great. I ordered one myself. Can't wait to get it.

Great work, brother!

Eric

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) MGSNAKED SNAKE - PENGUIN - WOLVERINE

That skull paint really improves that sculpt. Gives the illusion of slimming it. :clap

Last edited:

That coat and umbrella are perfect for that figure. Looks great with the new head also though I think I liked the old one better.

The stubble on Wolverine is nicely done.

Wow, amazing work :clap.

What Arm Sleeve did you use for both figures?

Back