[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD (update)

Will reply shortly. Got a few pm's to check.

More pics of Dredd, this time with the lawgiver!

P1050572.jpg

P1050575.jpg

P1050573.jpg

P1050571.jpg

P1050568.jpg

P1050576.jpg

P1050578.jpg

Some wip pics of Mean Machine with the awesome head sculpted by Logan25 (he was kind enough to give me the original sculpt) Thanks man.

P1050582.jpg

P1050583.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD - Mean Machine - Daredevil

Dread and mean machine look so sick....awesome!

Dredd looks bloody fantastic, best sculpt I've seen on a comic version :rock and Mean Machine came out great :D

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD - Mean Machine

Good work on mean machine !! really good !!

Hey Seb, its my pleasure, war machine looks awesome :) and to think i would have probably chucked that sculpt in the bin :)

Hey Seb, its my pleasure, war machine looks awesome :) and to think i would have probably chucked that sculpt in the bin :)

Can't believe you would have chucked it in the bin, I would have bought one from you!

Damn ! That's some fantastic work . I don't know what magic they pump into the water in Brussels but I think you should bottle it ! :lol

You should shoot off a couple of scenes with Dredd and Mean as if they were on the pages of 2000ad . Rebellion should hire you to develop some Dredd figures.

Mean Machine you mean :lol
Better on that body than in the bin :)

Damn ! That's some fantastic work . I don't know what magic they pump into the water in Brussels but I think you should bottle it ! :lol

You should shoot off a couple of scenes with Dredd and Mean as if they were on the pages of 2000ad . Rebellion should hire you to develop some Dredd figures.

Thanks Paul, that is i think my 6 version of comic book Dredd but now I think i have done my ultimate version, well i hope :lol

Is there any more pics of this gal:

IMG_4271.jpg

would love to know how to make one of my own!

Is there any more pics of this gal:

would love to know how to make one of my own!

How that is an old one.
Well basically the head and accessories came from the dc direct figure. I just repianted them.
Bodysuit was form a cygirl I believe.

Last edited:

I knew you would say that :)

2094044_o.gif

:lol I bet you did :wink1:

I think you can tick off ultimate Dredd from your to do list, I can't see any way of improving him! At least the wait for that kit was worth it :D

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - DREDD (update)

Some wip pics of Mean Machine with the awesome head sculpted by Logan25 (he was kind enough to give me the original sculpt) Thanks man.

P1050582.jpg

P1050583.jpg

drool!!!!

Damn Seb that is looking FINE, REAL nice arm

On a side note I'd love to see/or to do a mean machine based on the old Judge Dredd film, he was the best part of it

drokk me, that dredd is insane :horror

remember in the comics how the cits would suffer future shock, go insane and become futsies? i think your figures are making me a figsie.

new phrase, new condition... you saw it here first!

Still early work in progress but here's some pics of my John Constatnine with the great head sculpted by Logan25

P1050601.jpg

P1050597.jpg

Back