[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - GOTHAM'S RECKONING

It feels like a lightning bolt just struck the tip of my *****. Both are amazing, and i cant wait to see the head on Bane. (giggity)

When you get a chance Seb, I'd love to know how much of this is hand made if any or is all this just fodder and your mind blowing creativity.

How can you take scraps and make such a better toy than Hot Toys?

Seb why do you do this to me?!?!?

Now I have to go home and look at my HT Wolverine with a straight face.

:monkey1

Love that custom.
Its gonna look marvelous weathered.
I'm amazed by your skillset mate.
Would be cool one day to see you actually work ona figure.
Some sort of video making of timelapse ^^

BTW whats wrong with HT's Bane?
Save for the boots that are wrong whats the problem?
Not that i dig the figure.
I just don't see whats wrong.Like most HT he will need futzing and weathering to be perfect but he seems pretty accurate to me.
No?

I love how you just added that in as if that figure isn't mind blowing. :lol

Insane work as always Seb !. :clap

I was thinking the same thing... "btw here's another f'n awesome figure, enjoy" :lol

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - PERMISSION TO DIE

Thanks guys, here's an update on the vest.

Added the brown piping around the collar and all the vest edges.

P1040295-1.jpg

P1040297-1.jpg

and here's a Vietnam Wolverine for my friend Mike Torres

P1040288.jpg

That's for my brother and he's been talking about this for days he's gonna love it great job seb. Please post pics of that Myers I really want to see it.

When you get a chance Seb, I'd love to know how much of this is hand made if any or is all this just fodder and your mind blowing creativity.

How can you take scraps and make such a better toy than Hot Toys?

Well the vest is completely handmade.
I first made a pattern in paper.
I cut it in fabric and the sew it together, there is a thin sheet of foam in the vest to look more rigid and more like an actual real vest.
The armor plate are foam covered with leather then painted.
All the straps are then put together and then glue to the vest.

I used an existing pants and added the front pocket and knee pads.

The wrist gauntlets is 100% hand made out of really thin leather and then painted brown.

Boots are some parajumper leather boots made by New Line. I added all teh straps and then painted them.

Love that custom.
Its gonna look marvelous weathered.
I'm amazed by your skillset mate.
Would be cool one day to see you actually work ona figure.
Some sort of video making of timelapse ^^

BTW whats wrong with HT's Bane?
Save for the boots that are wrong whats the problem?
Not that i dig the figure.
I just don't see whats wrong.Like most HT he will need futzing and weathering to be perfect but he seems pretty accurate to me.
No?

Well yeah the figure isn't bad but I don't like the overall look.
He looks skinny and the clothing should looks baggier. He is also way to clean for my liking.

I wanted to make mine, I always takes mor epleasure building my figure rather than buyin them all made.

and it is actually already weathered :)

WTF? Really.....

Maaaan i swear Hot Toy Bane is starting to look like complete dog sh^t everytime i keep looking at this Bane. Then the Wolverine with BD.....if you can do this in your own crib then HT needs to step their game up with figures and stop rushing to get crap out because the movie just came out. That Bane prototype looks like crap.....Seb you should get paid to oversea the work from HT before they put it out.....lol

WTF? Really.....

Maaaan i swear Hot Toy Bane is starting to look like complete dog sh^t everytime i keep looking at this Bane. Then the Wolverine with BD.....if you can do this in your own crib then HT needs to step their game up with figures and stop rushing to get crap out because the movie just came out. That Bane prototype looks like crap.....Seb you should get paid to oversea the work from HT before they put it out.....lol

Hot Toys is now shoving figures down our throats with out letting us fall in love with the character. A bad move in my opinion.

Release the figure the weekend after the movie comes out so its fresh in our heads. The HT Bane is a little pathetic

Hot Toys is now shoving figures down our throats with out letting us fall in love with the character. A bad move in my opinion.

Release the figure the weekend after the movie comes out so its fresh in our heads. The HT Bane is a little pathetic

I mean all they need to do is take their time and really put out the best figure they can we are paying out $200-$300 for a figure. Just a few days of putting things together and Seb has a figure that will overlook HT. They still can't get Chris Evans head sculpt right for crying out loud....oh well....I'm taking notes so when this Bane comes in...I'll give it a shot to make it better....oh and the Hulk....i mean could we get a few head sculpts more than just one????? SMH

Well yeah the figure isn't bad but I don't like the overall look.
He looks skinny and the clothing should looks baggier. He is also way to clean for my liking.

I wanted to make mine, I always takes mor epleasure building my figure rather than buyin them all made.

and it is actually already weathered :)

Ok waz wondering what was "wrong" with HT Bane.
That is weird that he looks so skinny, the body looks to be the same as whiplash... Also Hot Toys should definitly start weathering some of their figure (at least for those who don't hacve your skillz ^^).
And of course i completely get that its much more fun to make you own than just buy one ;)

I cant wait to see your Bane head. I cant even guess what head you're going to use.

awsome seb i see ur showing my wolvie off befor i can lol the bane is redicolous im a little late to the game so when i tried getting a real wolverine from hot toys i got a bootleg so this is truly a grail pieace for me right next to my die hard 3 u just finished ur the king of 1/6 bashing and i hope everyone knows it

its my avatar pic right now i dident receave it yet but once i receave it ill post pics its insane thought i thought to go with a part 3 rather than everyones part one and seb knocked it out of the park best part 3 around so far his skills are crazy he looks at one thing like a jacket and can build a whole figure off that

Thganks guys!!!

A small update on my MEDIX.

Finally found the right material for the biceps straps.
I had a hard time finding elastic band that had the right width and the right look.

So here he is finally with the biceps straps and armor.

P1040301.jpg

P1040304.jpg

P1040303.jpg

and here's a TWO-FACE i'm working on.
I got the suit form shortround a while ago and it was done my Monkey Robot Master.
I did mod it a bit more adding a bit more texture.

Resculpted the eye socket on the head and added more texture to it to get the crispy look.

P1040310.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Ultimate Medix TDK (update)

Insane work! That Medix Bats is unreal. Love that work on Two Face.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Ultimate Medix TDK (update)

Cool Vietnam Wolverine, is that an original concept or is that part of the characters backstory?

Back