[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Victor Von Freeze - Bermejo JOKER

P1040051.jpg

P1040061.jpg

P1040063.jpg

Damn man, these two are so amazing. :monkey2

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - Some BATMAN

Seb, that Jim lee bats is the best one I have seen to date that anybody has done. I thought some of the earler ones that you did looked too big based on the base body. But this is perfect. I agree with Eric, "where do you send the Money." If you ever decide to offer a small run of this Jim Lee Bats, I am in. I bought a Jim Lee Bats from someone recently, and it was good, but this is perfect. Just think about it!!!!! Hey Eric started it, blame him!! LOL

Seb, that Jim lee bats is the best one I have seen to date that anybody has done. I thought some of the earler ones that you did looked too big based on the base body. But this is perfect. I agree with Eric, "where do you send the Money." If you ever decide to offer a small run of this Jim Lee Bats, I am in. I bought a Jim Lee Bats from someone recently, and it was good, but this is perfect. Just think about it!!!!! Hey Eric started it, blame him!! LOL

110% AGREED!

Unfortunately making a run of those would cost a pretty penny.
The body is composed of the ACI upper chest and the terminator legs wich would make that figure almost impossible to make in bulck.

Some progress on my Jim Lee based Batman

P1040137.jpg

and my TDK Medix with now the base and the medicom boots.

Now just need to finish the biceps armor and paint the kevlar parts.

P1040142.jpg

P1040146.jpg

P1040147.jpg

P1040137.jpg

What do you use as the belt that you attach the pouches to?

and my TDK Medix with now the base and the medicom boots.

Now just need to finish the biceps armor and paint the kevlar parts.

P1040147.jpg

I hate to quote all your pictures but could you give some detail on the mesh under suit on your Medix when you get a chance. HE IS AWESOME by the way.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's (Marvel, DC, Movies) - TDK Medix update 4

I used the dc direct tdk mesh undersuit BUT i had to retailored it a lot since those were made for the dcd 13" big body.

So that is the only thing underneath. You used a narrow shoulder body to right?

I know I am asking crazy questions but I am actually gonna try this. It seems like something I could do with enough time. HA HA

Well the bodysuit is two layer, one layer of solid black and one layer of mesh.
I separated both becasue they are stitched together but the mesh suit is tighter so it need to be sewn separated.

Good luck with this project and be careful to not screw the medicom :)

Oh lord there is Sewing involved. I might have to reconsider. I actually have a 2nd Medicom body that is just the body missing the boots and head. Found it cheap. That is what I am gonna cut on.

you have any pictures of the earlier part of your project with the mesh and all?

haha in fact retailoring that suit is pretty horrible tbh.
There was a sip at the back that I needed to remove in order to glue the back of the armor and reduce the bulck.

No I don't have any pics of just the figure with the mesh suit.

Hey Elvis, love your Batmen!! Quick question. For the Jim Lee one you just posted. Is the belt your using have those clip on rings that hang down or did you add those? Where did you find those?

The bet I used came form various source.

The pouches are from ashkanls, the cylinders form the dcd belt and front buckle from ashkanls.
The o ring I added those myself.

P1040137.jpg

Too awesome!!!

And with the bat symbol on his nipping is much less noticeable :lol

I still think I prefer the slightly bulkier body of the last one... but this one does look a bit more realistically portioned.

Back