[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - JOKER - PUNISHER - DREDD

Awesome news! Gonna do this for my blue Zartan!
Actually I found something pretty interesting.
You can dye easily plastic using fabric dye.

WHat I did is removed the arms, forearms, rubber chest and abb parts and put everything in a bath of blue dye for an hour.
The body was completely blue and no fera of paint rub.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - JOKER - PUNISHER - DREDD

Thanks guys, a few more of Dredd.

P1030140.jpg

P1030141.jpg

P1030144.jpg

and i'm reworking my Rogue Trooper.

WHat I did is removed the arms, forearms, rubber chest and abb parts and put everything in a bath of blue dye for an hour.

Thanks to Dorgmal for the head and Cbobby for the work on the helmet!
Still a long way to go but getting there.

P1030150.jpg

P1030159.jpg

Wow! Interesting. Just plain old Rit dye? I think a lot of us might be trying this for Zartan now if Sideshow doesn't do a blue one for SDCC.

Wow! Interesting. Just plain old Rit dye? I think a lot of us might be trying this for Zartan now if Sideshow doesn't do a blue one for SDCC.

I used dylon dye but it's pretty much the same.
I'm planning on a blue Zartan myself.

But the body needs to be dismantled.
Forearms, biceps, shoulder joint, rubber chest piece, abs parts etc.. in order to have something uniform.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - PUNISHER - DREDD - ROGUE TRO

Leave it to Seb to find a new way to color muscle bodies. My man!

And I love Dredd's boots. Where did they come from?

Eric

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - PUNISHER - DREDD - ROGUE TRO

That blue guy looks sweet. You should take a pass at a dr manhattan 2.0 I bet youd find a way to make it look incredible!

So that's how Mr T's avatar would look like,nice one Seb :clap

Judge Dredd is looking good....but you got me interested with JUDGE DEATH!!!

and i'm reworking my Rogue Trooper.

Thanks to Dorgmal for the head and Cbobby for the work on the helmet!
Still a long way to go but getting there.

P1030150.jpg

P1030159.jpg

Very freaking cool! Always loved this character, can't wait to see the finishing touches and obviously how his rifle comes together. Gotta get the huge grenades for the web going. :clap:clap:clap

Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - GRAY FOX + THE COBRA UNIT

THanks guys!

I'm almost done with my COBRA units.
Some details to do but getting closer.

Added some small details and decals here and there.

So here thye are.

THE FURY
P1020261.jpg

P1020266.jpg

P1020265.jpg

P1020268.jpg

THE PAIN
P1020272.jpg

P1020270.jpg

THE FEAR
P1020281.jpg

P1020282.jpg

Hey Seb
I can stop looking at these. I real admire your work on the MGS series and was wondering if _you a breakdown of the parts you used for the figures especially ( the pain, the fury, the end,solid snake MGS2 ver.) also if the head sculpt on snake MGS2 ver. or the vest for snake MGS1 ver. were available. Thanks for enriching this little hobby _of mine so much with your vision and talents.

I will make a parts breakdown for you and send it by PM.
Alhtough some stuff i don't know where I get them sicne I used so much parts.

As for snake's head unfortunately they are not available.

I don't know what a Rogue Trooper is, but it looks pretty damn cool.

And way to be inovative, Seb. Dyeing the body was risky, but it paid off! Can't wait to see your Zartan.

Thanks guys, small update here on my Punisher.

Decided to go full classic and went with the tight pants.
I still need to paint the boots white but here how he looks now.

P1030162.jpg

Amazing Dredd bash. :clap

I loved the way you retailored the suit from your latest Gambit bash for Hawkeye. Very very innovative. I'm looking forward to see what you're gonna do to your Gambit next. :D

IMHO Fury is one of the most badass customs you've done till date. Fab job Seb.

Last edited:
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies) - PUNISHER UPDATE

Punisher looks much better with the spandex pants for sure....imo.;)
He looks fantastic.

Which boots are those?

Last edited:
Back