[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work (Marvel, DC, Horror, Movies)

out of this world, and freaky real!

congrats on seb for such a beautiful work, and congrats nic for owning it soon :)

Paint work looks amazing, Seb.

I didn't even like DH4, but that figure is great! Makes me wish the movie was better.

Yep I see your point :)
Die hard IV is not the better one for sure but I always wanted a bald Willis in my collection! I just think that it's his badass look!!! :yess:

Pic_1.jpg

Most people just see a Dexter Henley, you see the McLane shirt. Unreal. Your eyes are insane.

Takes a lot of cajones to cut up a $100 shirt.

:horror

DH4 was crap compared to the other movies. but the bald head willis is the best look for him. it totally makes him look badass. i dont like willis with his hair.
this is beautiful work and so real life like

Takes a lot of cajones to cut up a $100 shirt.

:horror

:exactly:

The things we do for our craft...last week I disassembled a Bruce Lee (Body) and a Sweeney Todd (Body) just so I could put the pieces together from each that I liked. Then I to a dremel to the top of Todd's head. That's about $225 just in body parts, lol. Sometimes I wonder what possesses me/us/artists in general to do what we do.:slap

Back on topic, Seb that JM looks unbelievable. I would buy that in a heart beat. Yippee Kye Yay indeed!

:exactly:

The things we do for our craft...last week I disassembled a Bruce Lee (Body) and a Sweeney Todd (Body) just so I could put the pieces together from each that I liked. Then I to a dremel to the top of Todd's head. That's about $225 just in body parts, lol. Sometimes I wonder what possesses me/us/artists in general to do what we do.:slap

We "destroy"/modify/customize hundreds of dollars worth of items to create something priceless. :exactly:

I get so used to seeing his awesome bashes, that I always forget just how good a painter Seb is.

That McClane is just ridiculous.

Thanks guys!

Wolverine almost there.
Just need to add claws on the other hand and paint some hair on the arms.

Head is from the marvel legends icons wolverine, repainted.

Some crap pics for now. Battery is dead.

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4448.jpg

Amazing, dude! I love that sculpt! :horror

Cool they converted well.

I also love how you make sleeves for the gloves sit so perfectly.

Back