[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Skillz to pay da billz!!

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/elvis1976/new2/IMG_3719.jpg

Ohhhhhhh God, these joints...

tumblr_l9xjrtBBd61qbdgk6o1_500.gif

Great customs Seb, love ur Spawn (gonna try it by my self) :)

Your Spawn and Cyclops are fantastic. I was planning on making a Cyclops also but now I am rethinking even bothering.

Awesome Cyclops update and Wonder Woman. Was wondering if we could get full shots of Cyclops with the new head? :)

Some progress on Psycho Mantis and first look at Sniper Wolf

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

WOW can i ask what you used to make Sniper Wolf? I was thinking of getting the konami 12" Sniper Wolf for the clothing and head but not sure about what body to use. Thought i would ask you since your sniper wolf looks incredable!

Awesome Cyclops update and Wonder Woman. Was wondering if we could get full shots of Cyclops with the new head? :)

Yes I will take some full body shot soon.

As for the body of WW, i tried several bodies.

THe hot toys one are horrible in terms on proportins, so the triad alpha bodies has the best shape and look feminine.

I ordered one of those phicen body but i don't have high hope for those.

I just can't get over that Spawn figure. I'm not even a huge fan of the character but that is a damn awesome looking figure.

Love the MGS figures too especially Sniper.

I alos really like that version, but that look and colour tbh only works in comics and would be ridiculous in 1/6. lol

Yeah the colour would look very campy, but the design of the head would look cool in 1/6 with the muted colours and jacket

You know with the half mask upto the visor and then hair popping out from the top - kinda like how you made the mask for Gambit but with shorter hair and a visor

hahah I don't know and you know i don't wanna try.

Here's some first pics of Wonder Woman.

Dc direct fully reworked clothing.
For the head I went with a head that Trevor Groves sculpted for firefly but i thought it would make a perfect WW.

One of the best female sculpt IMO.

Here's some WIP pics.

IMG_3717.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

I was going to order that head from Trevor too and thought it would make for a good WW. You beat me to it. :lol

Dude, you're a machine! Every time I check in there's like 5 more figures you've done up nicely...:D

Jesus, I don't check this thread for a few days and you unload an apocalypse of awesomeness...amazing work :clap

Back