[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

You're correct sir btw your head is done I will send you some pics later on. Some finishing to do.

You can call it a day i guess, added Skirt, bolt to the leg armour and painted the gun.
I also added some decorations here and there.

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

You're correct sir btw your head is done I will send you some pics later on. Some finishing to do.

Awesome, can't wait!
Is there any articulation on that Space Marine or is he too heavy for that?
and is that Trevor Grove's sideshow clone trooper sculpt you used?

Awesome, can't wait!
Is there any articulation on that Space Marine or is he too heavy for that?
and is that Trevor Grove's sideshow clone trooper sculpt you used?

They have articulation but they do weight a ton :lol and yeah its a resized clone sculpt.

THe articulation is still pretty good i would say.
Yes that's the head; Dorgmal shrinked it to make the armour looks bigger.

well ____ me sideways and call me nancy... a space marine in 1/6. and one this ____ing insanely good. i'd love to see marines from some of the other legions, but i imagine the parts are hard to come by.

whoever this is for is one lucky SOB. coz that is god damn awesome. i want it.

Holy Crap a Chaos Space Marine that is GREAT!!!! I'd love to have one. I want one!!! I want one!!! But were are the Blood Angels?

Holy Crap a Chaos Space Marine that is GREAT!!!! I'd love to have one. I want one!!! I want one!!! But were are the Blood Angels?

Mines still WIP and excuse the pointy helmet it needs sanding as i only finished sculpting it last night :lol

P1020897.jpg

Oh thats cool, when I was a kid my dad took me to a comic book convention and they had a 1:1 Space Marine statue, in that red armor. I've loved the look of them ever since seeing it.

Both of your figures look incredible.

Bob are you also making that resperator looking mask with the Darth Vader looking breathing apparatus?

Yeah i sculpted it ages ago and its currently being shrunk to fit in with the smaller heads. Mind you this 1 i sculpted an extra eye piece the normal ones are without it :peace

P10206381.jpg

P10206371.jpg

well ____ me sideways and call me nancy... a space marine in 1/6. and one this ____ing insanely good. i'd love to see marines from some of the other legions, but i imagine the parts are hard to come by.

whoever this is for is one lucky SOB. coz that is god damn awesome. i want it.

Dorgmal snows Ultramarines blow my mind :thud:

marine224.jpg

marine196.jpg

OK Iam going into my room and cry now :monkey2 I feel like a little kid everytime I see one I want it,

Congrats brothers CBob and E :rock

I was always blown away the first time I saw CBob's suits, I'm just trying to think of something I could use them for that will give them justice :bow :lecture

Back