[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

ANd when you just think it's finished....
Found better shoulder pards (thanks to my friend Lord Vicious).
THose are clone trooper pads and imo they wor great and seems more integrated in the suit.

Alos just finished the head for HAWKEYE and i'm pretyy happy with the result so far.
It's a mix of leather and the mask is sculpted.

IMG_8085.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8082.jpg

IMG_8086.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

Cap looks amazing! Oh and anyone else see this guy in the Hawkeye sculp? Big Daddy needs some customizing love!

ARGH.jpg

Last edited:

OMG if HT Wolvie looked like yours I would have so picked it up.... kinda glad that they don't :p

Damn, that wolverine is sick! Must have been one hell of a fight :rock :rock :rock

Love the new signature Seb! You definitely have no fear when it comes to customizing :rock

Amazing Seb! Did you mix any paints to get such realistic looking blood? Also, which brand of paints were used? I have a custom in the works that requires blood.

Amazing Seb! Did you mix any paints to get such realistic looking blood? Also, which brand of paints were used? I have a custom in the works that requires blood.

I use citadel acrylics.
I mixed different colour, red, brown, black and use a lot of washes.
The cut are burnt in the obdy using a scalpel and a lighter :exactly:

Wow! That Wolverine looks awesome :clap Your stuff is great, I love checking in here everyday

BTW love your avatar, boogie night is da shiiiize.
Dirk Diggler baby.

YEAH it is! The drug deal scene is amazing. Guys, if you haven't seen this movie, go out and see it, seriously.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bZRzeUrVy1o&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bZRzeUrVy1o&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back