Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show January 10, 2015 - NEW DATE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mags I saw you win something, which artist is it from? Congrats ya'll, wish i could have made it! How about one year you guys come up to Canada :lol

Mags I saw you win something, which artist is it from? Congrats ya'll, wish i could have made it! How about one year you guys come up to Canada :lol

It was the last prize of the night a figure by Elvis1976. It is an Alex Ross Joker custom but Seb forgot to bring it down with all his stuff. So it will be shipped out later. Would love to hit Cananda one day man! Hear so many good things about the strip clubs! :lol

It was the last prize of the night a figure by Elvis1976. It is an Alex Ross Joker custom but Seb forgot to bring it down with all his stuff. So it will be shipped out later. Would love to hit Cananda one day man! Hear so many good things about the strip clubs! :lol

I'm down for some Canadian strippers lol!!!!!

sorry guys.....camera was "misplaced" in the wife's car..anyways...here are the group shots...:)

DSC_0690_zps31448067.jpg

DSC_0688_zps9a15024c.jpg

DSC_0689_zps4aad1b47.jpg

DSC_0687_zps74560538.jpg

Great pics guys. Wish i could have been there. If someone could break down who is who...will be cool to have a face to go with the board names. :)

It was awesome meeting everybody. Nice to put some faces on the name.

Best part was when we were all discussing figures, it was crazy inspirationnal and went all the way. Lots of great persons!!!

Thanks again to my friend Eric for putting that show together. He is a great guy and a great person.

So it looks like you got home ok! It was great hanging out with you brother :hi5:

Many thanks to all who attended the show! It was such a pleasure to meet a lot of you in person. Congratulations to Eric and Seb for coming up with a great exhibit. It's such an honor to be invited to display amongst their creations.

-Bleau (Geewhiz Customs)
:wave

You weren't kidding! You really don't post much!! :lol

Great hanging with you too Bleau!

Back