Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvira Statue

I met her at Wondercon as Elvira and then later on that evening as Cassandra Peterson and man she looks damn good for her age. Now THAT'S what you call a true MILF.

It's a shame that Cassandra Petersen doesn't want any lifelike sculpts done, I mean I love the previous pf, but a more 'realistic' Elvira would be great to have as well.

Still, if it is a nice as the last one then I'll bite regardless, it just would have been nice to have that differential between the two pieces.

So has this been dropped?

Hard to drop something that has never been announced. If it shows up on the next round of charity auctions, it's safe to assume it won't be made. If not... then there's a chance! :hi5:

Last I heard, it was at least painted up by an artist who inspired me in the 90's and continues to do great work.

I imagine it had to get final license approval and now it's waiting to see if China can pull it off with artist proofs. This will have a somewhat tricky eliment I'm not sure Sideshow has had China do yet.

Hey, I'd still tap that :lol

Oh hell yeah, I would to. I actually like her more as Cassandra Peterson when she's not in character. She looks F'N fine especially in person.

LOL I actually have the opposite reaction to her
as CAssandra I really like her no doubt, she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood...But, as Elvira, she could give me a Heart attack if I met her, I don't know is the black dress, the hair, the make up, the whole Elvira persona is just one of the hottest, she looks really hot as Elvira,

LOL I actually have the opposite reaction to her
as CAssandra I really like her no doubt, she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood...But, as Elvira, she could give me a Heart attack if I met her, I don't know is the black dress, the hair, the make up, the whole Elvira persona is just one of the hottest, she looks really hot as Elvira,

Honestly, I'm not picky. Either way works juuuuuuuuust fine. :lol

Cassandra_Peterson_002.jpg

I pretend Cassandra does not exist! It's Elvira for me. :wink1:

And if this statue sees the light of day, it's mine, MINE I TELL YOU!!!

In the bonus features on the new Haunted Hills dvd release, Cassandra speaks and she looks great for her age.

I've missed out on every Elvira collectible. Not that there's been a whole lot besides the PF and the Electric Tiki pieces. I don't mind the cartoonish look of them, but they're rarely on ebay, and they always go for such high prices when they are. Hopefully I can pick this up. The coffin in the pic looks pretty big, I wonder if this will be in 1:4 scale.

"Grab a tool and start banging" :rotfl

I love Elvira, can't wait to see how this turns out!

Haha aw that's awesome! I'm much the same as I keep it on my Halloween marathon list along with Trick R Treat and Halloween III Season of The Witch :D

I'm dying with anticipation on this one - would love to have a kickass Elvira collectible on display, but for one reason or another have passed on the offerings so far (mainly because they were a bit TOO cartoon-ish for the price point). If this is a more realistic looking interpretation...please, PLEASE let this happen, SS!

Back