Elvira PF - who preordered?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE it, besides the Iron Spidey she's probably my favorite piece from SDCC.

:lol I've had a crush on Elvira since I was a kid, growing up watching her monster movie marathons, on TV and her movies. I also have the Electric Tiki maquette on order and I'd love to find the original to round out my Elvira collection. I love Halloween too and it'd be awesome to have these to display out front during that time! :rock

Me too,dude. I saw Elvira,mistress of the dark when I was a young kid and I think that's when I fell in love for the first time lol I own an original coors lite life-size cut-out of her. It's from the 80's. I also have her autograph,and am a member of her fanclub (I have the fanclub card in my wallet).

Aside from the fanclub card I got 2 old Elvira comics,2 buttons (one of which was given out at the midnight premiere of Elvira's haunted hills,and I have a special folder of her from when she was doing Movie macabre. I also own every dvd.

So you can imagine how psyched I am to be getting this. This piece will set off my whole collection. It will go great with all of my horror stuff. You can't have horror stuff without Elvira lol I can't wait!

Well darn it. I am so stuck here. I really want her and I reallllly want her. See, no room for not wanting her anymore. But the price is high, to me. I was thinking of getting the regular edition if I do get her but I really like the exclusive. I just can't decide if I should go for it or not. Sigh...

Last edited:
Well darn it. I am so stuck here. I really want her and I reallllly want her. See, no room for not wanting her anymore. But the price is high, to me. I was thinking of getting the regular edition if I do get her but I really like the exclusive. I just can't decide if I should go for it or not. Sigh...

Just buy her poster. :)

6.00.. cheap! And it can roll up into a corner for safe keeping and take less storage space.

Yeah,it's expensive for me too! This will be the 1st pf I got. I tend to stick with busts and 1/6 scale figures but I've always wanted a pf and so now I'm getting one.

I say just go for it Buffy,you got nothing to lose,I mean if you aren't going to have the money when it comes out just cancel the order. I don't think the regurlar is bad at all,I like the bat more than the spider which is what the exclusive has. I'm prob just gonna stand mine up with the bat anyway lol You won't even know mine's exclusive 'cause it'll be stood up as the regular edition.

Just get it, if you feel even in the slightest way that you'll regret not getting it than get it. :)

271973185_d8c887ee8f.jpg

271973182_6ba606a473.jpg

271973180_dff35216f5.jpg

I love this piece. Almost impossible to find it, though...

Im kicking myself in the A$$...I should've did it man now I regret it. I figured with everything I had on pre-order I had to make some choices...

"Almost"?? If you know where I can find one, do tell!

On occasion you can find the orginial Electric Tiki of Elvira on Ebay, My wife's a huge fan of her's and we were lucky to get an AP of her off ebay from the Master Tiki himself Tracy Lee a few years back.

It was actually pretty funny we had been trying to get the maquette for a long time since it was the only statue out their that wasn't a garage kit, it always went for a good amount on ebay and we'd always be outbid at the last minute. One day there were a couple for sale in a row and I lost out each time, so I sent a message to the seller if she had anymore and she said there were a few more and was going to list and if I wanted she would sell one direct to me (think he felt bad after I told her how long we had been trying to get one). After the transaction took place, I send another email stating thanks and by chance how did you get so many to sell since they seemed pretty rare.

Got an email back a few days later, saying that they just had some AP's left over and wanted to get rid of them, it was only later that I realized it was Tracy Lee that I had been talking to and it was a he not a she, was quite embaressed. :lol

Evan

i got one as well.....and i dont have 1 other horror piece either, she just looked really good, so i guess i will have 2 start a collection of hot chix now

mine has arrived. too bad i don't have time to post pics or even open it. the box is very slender and light :confused:

I have the ex on flexpay so won't be getting it until June. Got to meet the lovely lady many years ago when I worked for Movieland Wax Museum. She was there filming a segment for D. Clark's Practical Jokes special. Was one of four to carry her off camera. :woo

Hey guys I am getting the regular edition so mine hasn't even shipped yet but can someone tell me how much shipping was for this? so I can make sure I set aside enough to cover it.

Back