Elm Studios custom work

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dog_fashion_disco

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, i dont know if this is the right place to post this, so if not, im sorry.
Has anyone here had some custom work done by Bjorn at Elm studios?
Im asking because i sent him an item for a repaint and he hasnt got back to me, and this was more than one month ago? He received the item and said that he was going to start working on it soon. Ive been sending him an email every week asking for an update, and i never get a response....
Thanks in advance!

I waited over 2 years for my busts. And the communication was pretty rare!

It was the same with me. He seems like a nice guy, but he has very poor communication. But since the time i created this thread and now, ive been able to exchange a couple of emails.

I waited over 2 years for my busts. And the communication was pretty rare!

2 years?! Thats a lot of time! Was it only repainting or full sculpt and paint?

Elm-Studios ROTJ Emperor bust with Official Pix Ian McDiarmid C6 autograph - more than a year of wait too:

elmstudiosemperorpalpat.jpg

My T1 bust took almost a year, communication was poor and the excuses kept mounting up. The final product wasn't very well painted.

Bjorn just got back to me and said that he already shipped the item that he repainted for me. This all thing started in october, so 5 months is better than 2 years! From the pics he sent me, the repaint looked good, but im anxious to see it in person.

My T1 bust took almost a year, communication was poor and the excuses kept mounting up. The final product wasn't very well painted.

Yes, it seems that hes not very communicative. Didnt you see pictures of the paintjob before he sent you the final piece? I really hope mine turns out good...

Back